Pissing as a foreplay

4 hours ago, owlman76 said:

My wife and I sometimes involve a bit of pee fun during sex, especially if we are outdoors, last night, for example, we went out intending to make one of our muddy boots videos. By the time we'd finished she'd leaked into her pants, as she'd needed a wee earlier but hadn't gone. We went into the woods and I slipped my hand into the front of her leggings, her panties were quite damp, and she told me she'd leaked into them while making the video.

We got down to business and it wasn't long before I could tell she was ready to cum, so I stopped thrusting, bringing her back from the edge. I often do this when I know she needs to pee, it heightens her orgasm and she finds it a real turn on. I kept stopping and starting, taking her right to the edge, then pulling her back, by now she was on the verge of pissing herself. I started thrusting hard again and within a few seconds she climaxed, almost immediately her bladder gave up and she flooded her panties and sprayed all over my cock, causing me to shoot my load.

Quite often when we do this I make her keep her panties on as it sort of pools up around my cock when she pisses, then she has to keep her wet panties on until we get home and have more fun.   

Hot and intimate

Liked it, pal

a lot

• Like 1
On 5/23/2018 at 2:35 PM, owlman76 said:

My wife and I sometimes involve a bit of pee fun during sex, especially if we are outdoors, last night, for example, we went out intending to make one of our muddy boots videos. By the time we'd finished she'd leaked into her pants, as she'd needed a wee earlier but hadn't gone. We went into the woods and I slipped my hand into the front of her leggings, her panties were quite damp, and she told me she'd leaked into them while making the video.

We got down to business and it wasn't long before I could tell she was ready to cum, so I stopped thrusting, bringing her back from the edge. I often do this when I know she needs to pee, it heightens her orgasm and she finds it a real turn on. I kept stopping and starting, taking her right to the edge, then pulling her back, by now she was on the verge of pissing herself. I started thrusting hard again and within a few seconds she climaxed, almost immediately her bladder gave up and she flooded her panties and sprayed all over my cock, causing me to shoot my load.

Quite often when we do this I make her keep her panties on as it sort of pools up around my cock when she pisses, then she has to keep her wet panties on until we get home and have more fun.   

pee fun during sex leads to a long time enjoyment too.

• Agree 1

Sharing pee fun, drinking loads and feeling the beautiful and strong desire to pee, each of us together, is the finest prelude to feeling so hot for each other and getting completely turned on for sex. Its foreplay at its very finest for both me and my g/f. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Sharing pee fun, drinking loads and feeling the beautiful and strong desire to pee, each of us together, is the finest prelude to feeling so hot for each other and getting completely turned on for sex. Its foreplay at its very finest for both me and my g/f. 

foreplay is the real trademark of both love and exciting

when one of themhas problems, foreplay turns up to be nevous and pointless

so yes, it is a core feature

• Like 2
4 hours ago, sathuta said:

You can do everything practically and enjoy well....😊

yes, all it needs is the right mood, a willing partner, and the intention to have fun… no excuses!!! let's all pissplay!!!! hhihi

thank you Sat

• Like 2
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

yes, all it needs is the right mood, a willing partner, and the intention to have fun… no excuses!!! let's all pissplay!!!! hhihi

thank you Sat

🤩🤩🤩

• Love 1