At the weekend I went for a drive to see a steamboat and a steam railway. It was to be a round trip first boat, the train and back to the start by bus.
When I got to the town were the boat was to start from I went to the top of town to a big car park by the pub I was going to go in the evening, this car pack I have only seen about 6 to 10 cars in it, this time it was full, so I drove down to the next and the next, at last a space by the back wall beside a large van, I reversed in so that my drivers door was by the van, I locked up and waled to the quay ( as it happened only across the road and behind some buildings.)
I then found out why the town was full it was market day, also the water was wrong for the damed boat. I walked about and bought a few things and went to put them in the car.
Between my car and the van I found a number of wet patches 3 with tissues in them, this must be the ladies loo. So I put the things in the car and moved my dash-cam to look out the side window and left to go to a pub for lunch.
A few hours later I returned to see more wet on the floor and the side of the van, after I got home I took the disc out of the cam and put it in my laptop to view.
Yes it did show females coming to pee but always peeing just out of the cams view, the only pee action I did get was of a female and a man, the female came in first and was about to drop her jeans when the man also came in and so the female moved more to the wall out of the cams view, the man then peed on the side of the van while looking too the female, all I could see was his junk and up close, not a good end to the disc.
But I may try to use my dash-cam like that again to see if I get better luck next time.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, Starks2010 said:

A large vehicle in a parking lot, especially in a desolate area of the lot is usually a jackpot area for an outdoor ladies room.

fucking right

as long as girl will be prudish!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2