In the line of duty..a true story about my Ex

Many years ago when I was married to my first wife we were living in Florida and were both members of the local volunteer fire dept. We ran a lot of calls and stayed pretty busy with it being a big tourist area.

One night around 11 PM we were just about to go to bed when a call went out for a possible fire at a local nightclub. Normally they would be pretty busy at that time of night so we didn't think their would be much to it. As we left the house and started in towards town the first fire truck arrived on scene and called back reporting a "Working fire" with heavy flames breaking through the roof. As we topped the bridge we could see the glow in the sky from the raging fire.

When we arrived at the scene we parked across the street in a parking lot and threw on our bunker gear and headed off in different directions to help the fire fighters who were already there. It took many hours to bring the fire under control and knock down all the hot spots in the rubble of such a large building.

By the time they started sending the volunteers home to get some rest it was almost 8 am the following morning.

I found my wife and after being released by the chief on scene we walked over to the car. My wife suddenly grabbed my arm and said "I haven't peed all night...I gotta go" I told her we would be home in a few minutes and she could pee then...but she told me "I can't make it home I have to pee now!!" I asked her what she planned to do because their was no place close by with a bathroom. "I'm going to pee in my pants and my gear" I asked her to try and wait..but she said she couldn't. With that she spread her legs apart and sighed. "I'm peeing" she moaned. No one could tell what she was doing because she was wearing her bunker pants. After about a minute or so she finally said "I'm finished" Then she looked down "My boots are full of piss" she said. She leaned against the car and pulled her boots off one at a time and poured the pee out onto the ground...they were full. She wore her bunker pants home and when she got home and pulled them off her jeans were drenched with piss. We peeled off our clothes and threw them into the washer. After taking a shower we crawled into bed and slept all day long. I never will forget this interesting pee adventure.

Wetmanjf

• Like 2
  • Hot 1