Feeling sad about Toys R Us closing

Being an 80's baby, i grew up with Toys R US. It was a part of my childhood. My hubby has been taking me to toys r us at least once every few weeks since we started dating over 10 years ago. i can't believe they're closing. i've been taking photos at the locations around me. 

Toys R US was one of my favourite place to go and part of my childhood my parents did the Christmas toy shopping and just love going to the video game section one time i want to get Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 but it was ALL WAYS SOLD OUT 

Sign of the times.Kids nowadays dont want physical toys anymore,which is very sad indeed.Its all about downloads and apps now..I cant remember when i last saw a group of kids out playing on bikes,or with dolls,or cowboys and indians type stuff..

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Sign of the times.Kids nowadays dont want physical toys anymore,which is very sad indeed.Its all about downloads and apps now..I cant remember when i last saw a group of kids out playing on bikes,or with dolls,or cowboys and indians type stuff..

to be true, I read it was not the actual reason, it was because internet buying&selling is overwhelming so much pshysical shopping that physical structures are no more substainable on the economical level...

anyway, Fanny is right nonetheless...

• Like 1