Anyone else in the midwest US? :)

Exactly! 

I went on a trip less than two weeks ago. When I left there were piles of snow, sometimes three and four feet high. I came back the end of last week, not only finding all the snow gone, but temperatures in the 70s.

I think I missed spring this year.

I grew up in the Midwest, Oklahoma & Texas.  However, I have raised my family of boys in upstate New York.

Yes our weather also took the jump from cold to nice and warm. Oh thanks for that.

• 2 months later...

I'm also from the Midwest. I would enjoy getting to know all of you who are also from this region of the U.S.

I am in Nebraska. The heat here is pretty rough right now. I like the winters better. 

I like meeting people on this sight. 

Edited by sillyme
I forgot this is in the clean section.
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, sillyme said:

I'm also from the Midwest. I would enjoy getting to know all of you who are also from this region of the U.S.

I am in Nebraska. The heat here is pretty rough right now. I like the winters better. 

I like meeting people on this sight. 

Nebraska makes me think of "Nebraska coeds" ahahahahahah!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam from the breadbasket of Canada, aka Saskatchewan. It's only 13 degrees and about 30lm/h winds. Not very good harvest weather lol

sORRY, I respect cold but prefer hot weather!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

As so I lol. It's not a lot of fun on the winter when its 30 below. It's even colder with the wind chill. Tomorrow is a warmer day according to the forecast. We will be back in the fields hopefully by Wednesday. We are harvesting durum right now

• Like 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I grow red lentils, canola and durum wheat. The durum is used to make pasta the canola is crushed for canola oil and the red lentils make hummus and soup and iam sure many other uses

WOW amazing!!!

I would love a pic of your stuff, like a web catalog of your vegetables

I love farming, deeper than you could guess

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

WOW amazing!!!

I would love a pic of your stuff, like a web catalog of your vegetables

I love farming, deeper than you could guess

I can do that for you. I will get some pics to you as soon as I can

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I can do that for you. I will get some pics to you as soon as I can

When you got time study my threads

Lots of nude pics of me

AND personal stuff

You know, if I would really explain to you how much important is farming to me, it could be necessary to write a treatise

Let's put things that way: nothing is more crudely material AND sublimely occult than farming

There is the geomagnetic pulse (...magick) in every DNA of plants that bloom

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

When you got time study my threads

Lots of nude pics of me

AND personal stuff

You know, if I would really explain to you how much important is farming to me, it could be necessary to write a treatise

Let's put things that way: nothing is more crudely material AND sublimely occult than farming

There is the geomagnetic pulse (...magick) in every DNA of plants that bloom

Farming is very important to me and every farmer. We help feed the world and take care of mother nature creations as well. Some farmers not as much.

Is amazing to watch the crops grow throughout the summer. It all starts is the spring at seeding time. The smell of the freshly turned dirt is amazing to me. The smell of blooming canola is wonderful as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Farming is very important to me and every farmer. We help feed the world and take care of mother nature creations as well. Some farmers not as much.

Is amazing to watch the crops grow throughout the summer. It all starts is the spring at seeding time. The smell of the freshly turned dirt is amazing to me. The smell of blooming canola is wonderful as well.

Your words are a lullaby to my soul

• Love 3