Please Read:

Please do not apologise, Sephora. I've been in a similar situation with my ladies, they actually left for a week over something I posted. We have rules now, everything I mention about my home life is 'approved' by both of them. 

We are still here for you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, glad1 said:

No need to apologize. While it's always lovely to see what you post, your friends here are only virtual. You have want I hope is your best real friend at home.

9 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Please do not apologise, Sephora. I've been in a similar situation with my ladies, they actually left for a week over something I posted. We have rules now, everything I mention about my home life is 'approved' by both of them. 

yeah fucking agree

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

Thank you so much for accepting me at the start when i first came here for information regarding a fetish my husband want me to try and you have been a great help.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Brutus said:

Of course. Your personal life is far more important than appeasing any of us. As I've said in the past, you are already a beloved matriarch here.

Thank you Brutus