What hobbies do you have?

• 2 weeks later...

PS4 (2 of them) take up a large part of my free time, electronics that integrate with computers also have my interest,  I'm currently working on an Arduino processor that tracks eye movement which will replace a computer mouse, so far it's working, kind of, its just so sensitive that it works too fast, lol. That, and the fact that it's so bulky, not exactly portable, if you know what I mean.

I also fly drones, aerial photography from these can be amazing (no, I don't fly over houses looking for a perv, I'm licensed and qualified to Au standards, at least). Again, Arduino has been used in this, the standard GPS left a lot to be desired, so I built a new one 🙂. The standard camera is next, I need 4K, lol.

Bush walking, beach walking, carpentry and just general things we do together are also enjoyable.

I love being semi retired, so much time to do things, lol.

a Witch have few time for hobbies

I work a lot, and my free time is spent in sex and romance with my man, and a lot of occult stuff

I have "hobbies", but live them as part of my Path and not as simply funny things

literature (usually Occult and Political essays but also horror novels), cooking (my man is a semi-pro), and movies, movies, movies more than anything else

saw thousands of them in my life, Always stirring up thoughts and emotions useful for growing up in my Path

also a compulsive music listener

I also dedicate really a lot of time to this forum

7 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Well,lets just say i recently got married,big ceremony,TV etc.Oooops,what a give away!😂

Fanny fuck off🤣🤣🤣

On 5/7/2018 at 7:32 PM, Grizzly Man said:

All things cooking, outdoors, hunting fishing.

What do you like to cook?

On 5/18/2018 at 7:42 PM, Scot_Lover said:

PS4 (2 of them) take up a large part of my free time, electronics that integrate with computers also have my interest,  I'm currently working on an Arduino processor that tracks eye movement which will replace a computer mouse, so far it's working, kind of, its just so sensitive that it works too fast, lol. That, and the fact that it's so bulky, not exactly portable, if you know what I mean.

I also fly drones, aerial photography from these can be amazing (no, I don't fly over houses looking for a perv, I'm licensed and qualified to Au standards, at least). Again, Arduino has been used in this, the standard GPS left a lot to be desired, so I built a new one 🙂. The standard camera is next, I need 4K, lol.

Bush walking, beach walking, carpentry and just general things we do together are also enjoyable.

I love being semi retired, so much time to do things, lol.

How is the PS4? My hubby is thinking about getting it.

It is excellent, I've had Playstations from day one, love the variety of games, and the ladies here have their own games they play. 

You will need PlayStation Plus for multiplayer / online play, be warned. If you get one, find something you like and try to show some interest in what he plays. Don't let it seperate you.