First story...happened this past weekend

Not really a sighting but very pee related. I set up and sell at a local flea market near where I live. This past weekend I was set up next to a younger lady I had never really seen there before. I guess she knew some of the other sellers there. It's always a custom to watch over each others tables if you have to run to the bathroom or go get something to eat. This lady (I can't remember her name but I'll call her Susan) told the man across the isle that she was going to pee and could he watch her table...I guess he thought she said it kind of loud because he said "Why don't you just announce it to everyone"..so she started saying very loudly "I'm going to pee in the ladies room" over and over as she walked to the bathroom. The guy even said "Susan be sure to stay seated for the entire performance" Everyone was dying laughing at what was going on. When she came back she loudly said "I'm back from peeing in the ladies room" It was quite a show LOL

Wetmanjf