A thread for members only photos/videos?

4 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

It's hard to tell which photos people post are their own. Could a thread or separate section be started for members to post their own pics/videos? Thank you! 

it is alsmot impossible because the few who actually have the guts and willingness to post pics of themselves also want to have utter control of them ,not simply putting them on display but creating actual threads that talk Abou themseles alone, where they can share the stories about how those pics were made, and invite people to chat with them about their deepest essence

many of us, though not exceedingly too many, have similar posts

I have my own galleries but I would never simply put my stuff on display, nor I think many Others would

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

it is alsmot impossible because the few who actually have the guts and willingness to post pics of themselves also want to have utter control of them ,not simply putting them on display but creating actual threads that talk Abou themseles alone, where they can share the stories about how those pics were made, and invite people to chat with them about their deepest essence

many of us, though not exceedingly too many, have similar posts

I have my own galleries but I would never simply put my stuff on display, nor I think many Others would

I have photos of containers/cups when i peed into them. Not showing myself at all. I might want to post those someday. where would i be able to post those? 

4 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I have photos of containers/cups when i peed into them. Not showing myself at all. I might want to post those someday. where would i be able to post those? 

create a thread by your own name in the peetalk section or even better in the peepictures

• Like 2
  • Love 1

There is a club called 'members own pictures' or something similar dedicated to that, however I agree with spywareonya that if you'd like to post your own, feel free to just make your own thread. That way it's clear it's your own content, rather than just mixing it in with everything else. It's your call. 🙂 

I think unless explicitly stated otherwise, it's fair to assume pictures posted here aren't from the member usually. An exception to this may be in the male peeing area, which typically is member-own content I would guess. There is some original content in other areas of course, but generally the women who've been kind enough to share their own pics/vids have stated it's' them in the post. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

It's hard to tell which photos people post are their own. Could a thread or separate section be started for members to post their own pics/videos? Thank you! 

Anyway I appreciate your proposal.

• Like 1