Feel free to get to know me

16 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Curious about the new girl? Been a pee fan since the mid to late 90's so ask away πŸ˜„Β 

I am interested in YOU

in your profile you said you are interested in crafts, what do you mean by that word?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I love to knit blankets. I've been knitting since i was a kid. I enjoy writing romance novels. I do some cosplay. Latch hook. occasional jewelry making.Β  Thank you for asking spywareonya!Β 

Nice to hear that you are familiar with those things. Great...😊

10 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I love to knit blankets. I've been knitting since i was a kid. I enjoy writing romance novels. I do some cosplay. Latch hook. occasional jewelry making.Β  Thank you for asking spywareonya!Β 

I thought another thing but what you wrote is adorable

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

occasional jewelry makingο»Ώ

As an avid jewellery maker myself, I have to ask. What kind of jewellery? What materials?Β 

11 hours ago, Sophie said:

As an avid jewellery maker myself, I have to ask. What kind of jewellery? What materials?Β 

I used to use 'blue moon' beads.. but within the last few years i just use very basic rainbow colored beads. usually just lgbtq pride stuff now.Β 

Another (actual) question: You wrote that you are disabled. Do you want to talk about it?

Maybe how it happened and/or how it affects your life?

Or what effect it had on the special... interest of your's that brought you here?

(If you don't like this topic, please ignore my questions; in that case, maybe admin could even remove my post...?)

Β 

On 5/7/2018 at 8:31 PM, Blackinksoul30 said:

Curious about the new girl? Been a pee fan since the mid to late 90's so ask away πŸ˜„Β 

Would you like to pee in public places, especially with men?

8 hours ago, sathuta said:

Would you like to pee in public places, especially with men?

I'm not really interested in the 'public' aspect. More interested in the 'alone' in a bedroom. privateΒ beach. or car even.Β  I'm not really into the risk of embarrisement or the risk of getting caught or into showing off. To me it's more of a private thing.Β 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, WantonLee said:

Another (actual) question: You wrote that you are disabled. Do you want to talk about it?

Maybe how it happened and/or how it affects your life?

Or what effect it had on the special... interest of your's that brought you here?

(If you don't like this topic, please ignore my questions; in that case, maybe admin could even remove my post...?)

Β 

I don't mind talking about it. πŸ™‚Β Β Basically i was born pre mature and my lungs weren't fully developed. They had to give me a oxygen machine when i was born. The pressure from the oxygen machine destroyed my lower lung tissue. At this point i have 24% lung function but i've remained stable pretty much my whole life.Β 

I am not sure what affect the lung disease had on my watersports interest. I did struggle with night time accidents every night until i was 13. I am not sure if that.. maybe medicines i took when i was younger made my bladder weaker at night. I am not sure. But i stopped having accidents at night completely when i was 15.Β 

14 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I'm not really into the risk of embarrisement or the risk of getting caught or into showing off

I find charisma (and nothing empowers charisma like enduring suffering) to be erotic

I would like to go around town with you (stopping if it tires your body) and piss everywhere together!!!

Normal people are so weak: you talk with them about something big, and they all got soooooooooo soon something really important to do somewhere else!

But you... you endure. That's erotic. World needs scathed, scarred survivors. Not sissies. Keep it the fuck up Alice!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I'm not really interested in the 'public' aspect. More interested in the 'alone' in a bedroom. privateΒ beach. or car even.Β  I'm not really into the risk of embarrisement or the risk of getting caught or into showing off. To me it's more of a private thing.Β 

Good, we love to hear your stories.....😍

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Scpa said:

Whats your favorite way/place to pee

It's hard to say..cause most of my 'favorite ways' to pee.. most of all.. i haven't done since my teenage years. i LOVED getting undressed and peeing on my bed. angleing my hips towards me and getting the stream on my chest and belly.Β 

But in the last ... 15 or so years... my favorite way that i can discretely pee for fun.. is to pee in a cup.Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

i LOVED getting undressed and peeing on my bed. angleing my hips towards me and getting the stream on my chest and belly.Β 

hot baby😍

11 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

my favorite way that i can discretely pee for fun.. is to pee in a cup.Β 

cute hihihihih

Β 

11 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Β i haven't done since my teenage years.

time to get back to work baby!!!!

and by the way, subject "i" is with capital "I"

it's both grammar, and spirituality, if you get my point

a kiss!!!

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I don't mind talking about it. πŸ™‚Β Β Basically i was born pre mature and my lungs weren't fully developed. They had to give me a oxygen machine when i was born. The pressure from the oxygen machine destroyed my lower lung tissue. At this point i have 24% lung function but i've remained stable pretty much my whole life.Β 

I am not sure what affect the lung disease had on my watersports interest. I did struggle with night time accidents every night until i was 13. I am not sure if that.. maybe medicines i took when i was younger made my bladder weaker at night. I am not sure. But i stopped having accidents at night completely when i was 15.Β 

Well I have to admit that I imagined something completely different, like "unable to move the legs" kind of disabled.Β  But 24% lung function... sounds almost as bad. o_0

Well, almost. See, I am down to 80, 85% myself, and thats already not ideal. But about 10 years ago I was in hospital for an operation and had a spinal anesthesia, which ment that after waking up I was unably to feel or move my legs for the next couple of hours. That was... disturbing. (And I realized for the first time in my life how heavy my legs ACTUALLY are, since I used this... opportunity to try and move them by hand.)

Β 

Do you have an oxygen bottle with you all the time, or can you live without one?

I have a portable oxygen machine. I use it every night while i sleep. Then sometimes during the day depending mostly on the weather. If the weather outside is below freezing, OR above 80, or high humidity, or high pollen count.Β  I don't need to use it 24/7 though. Though i'm sure some doctors from my past would tell you otherwise.Β 

17 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I have a portable oxygen machine. I use it every night while i sleep. Then sometimes during the day depending mostly on the weather. If the weather outside is below freezing, OR above 80, or high humidity, or high pollen count.Β  I don't need to use it 24/7 though. Though i'm sure some doctors from my past would tell you otherwise.Β 

Same as with my asthma spray. Iam supposed to use it twice a day, but usually only use it once, sometime not at all - letting need dictate my action.

Good you don't have to use it 24/7. πŸ‘

Edited by WantonLee
  • Like 1
  • Love 1