Women peeing with men

• 2 weeks later...

Happened to me a few times in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.

There was a small strip club on Burbon Street (I cant remember the name) , and they have a big stainless steel bin with drains in it. It looked like the ladies room was out of order... Long story short... I went in there, and a girl was turned around, with her ass hanging over the side pissing. No big deal... I whipped it out, and started to go. She looked over at my dick, and asked if she could "aim" my pee. I said, "knock yourself out". She grabbed me, and basically made a few circles with my piss, smiled, and said " I wish I could pee like that, it would be so fun!" I said, well....THAT was fun! She giggled, pulled down her skirt, and said " have a good time". I finished pissing, went back in the club, but my bathroom friend was gone....

Unfortunately I have never had that experience, but it did nearly happen once. I was in a fast food joint, peeing in one of two urinals when a woman rushes in, undoing the belt of her jeans as she ran past me into the only cubicle. She slammed the door and after only a few seconds I heard the loud splashing of her pissing forcefully into the toilet. While she was still peeing she said "I am sorry if I embarrassed you, but I was so desperate and there is a queue for the Ladies. Luckily the toilet was free otherwise I would have had to join you at the urinal".

• Like 1