Forum is going on better

I think the progress of this forum is growing fast in recent. New members are joining quickly unlike in the past. I noted what this has reached 19000 member mark very recent and after very small period of time since then this was passed 19100 registered member mark. At this time the total count is 19111. So I think now it is better if we can encourage our new members to post stories, pics interesting links that they find on the internet....etc related to pee. Anyway I am  sending a welcome greeting to new members whenever possible. I think in this case most senior members can do some more here.

Moved to correct section ~ Sophie

Edited by Sophie
  • Like 1
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:49 AM, sathuta said:

I think the progress of this forum is growing fast in recent. New members are joining quickly unlike in the past. I noted what this has reached 19000 member mark very recent and after very small period of time since then this was passed 19100 registered member mark. At this time the total count is 19111. So I think now it is better if we can encourage our new members to post stories, pics interesting links that they find on the internet....etc related to pee. Anyway I am  sending a welcome greeting to new members whenever possible. I think in this case most senior members can do some more here.

Moved to correct section ~ Sophie

I utterly agree

without people putting their heart into this the forum could have become....

1369950511_1280x720-rNQ1.thumb.jpg.8aa6eb1b4ce0cd522dd7de777b690b37.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I utterly agree

without people putting their heart into this the forum could have become....

1369950511_1280x720-rNQ1.thumb.jpg.8aa6eb1b4ce0cd522dd7de777b690b37.jpg

Yes, we must encourage new members while we are posting  continuously.

• Like 1