The awesome grandeur of nature

1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

The Pleiades star cluster, also known as the Seven Sisters......

Image result for star cluster

the Pleiades play a huge part in Deep Occultism

each of them deploy a different facet of the Cosmic Good, and its Seven Rays

thank you for posting this

• Like 2
  • Love 1

This is the Earth seen from the distance of Saturn. It looks like little more than a blue star in space.......

Image result for earth seen from saturn

I Always love this kind of images, they enrich our perception of Reality...

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

Old Faithful, a geyser in Yellowstone Park in America.....

Image result for geyser

wow this is huge. How high can he get?

I love geysers, dunno why but consider them happy and cheerful! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Destructive too, we live with this as a constant reminder.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

maximum respect for this Scot, it's a problem, yet sometimes it isn't humanity's fault...

ps   the one with the baby kangaroo is heart-touching

thanks for sharing...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Yellowstone of course is just the surface of a huge underground "hotspot",which is believed to erupt every 650,000 years.Apparently its overdue...oh dear..

• Agree 2
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

You know, a British slang word for a guy is "geezer" which is pronounced exactly the same as "geyser". I have long suspected that this word for guy originated by someone or several people humorously referring to guys as "geysers" when they are pissing, lol. A hot jet of water? Seems a bit too coincidental otherwise, lol.

• Haha 2

This is the Ring Nebula. It is the remnant of a dying star which has passed through it's red giant stage and puffed off it's outer layers leaving a relatively small and dense white dwarf star at it's centre. This will happen to the Sun a bit over 5 billion years from now......

See Explanation.  Clicking on the picture will download
 the highest resolution version available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The awesome power of nature unleashed by humanity....

• Love 1
5 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Yellowstone of course is just the surface of a huge underground "hotspot",which is believed to erupt every 650,000 years.Apparently its overdue...oh dear..

that kind of consideration that chill your spine, isn't it?

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, steve25805 said:

You know, a British slang word for a guy is "geezer" which is pronounced exactly the same as "geyser". I have long suspected that this word for guy originated by someone or several people humorously referring to guys as "geysers" when they are pissing, lol. A hot jet of water? Seems a bit too coincidental otherwise, lol.

well, man is also slanged as "jack" which has a relation with penis (jacket means to ejaculate, and the jack of a wire is the protruding end), so why not?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lion. King of cats?

Related image

a marvellous fact, not knwn by many, is that lioness feign pain when they cubs play to bite them so to unconsciously train them to feel powerful since first years of their life

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

A scene from Dartmoor National Park in the UK. It is very close to where I live and I have been to parts of it countless times.....

Image result for dartmoor

wow Steve, this is beautiful

I'm starting to understand why the Celtish culture, which was so spiritual, eventually found its place in the current UK

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

The awesome power of nature unleashed by humanity....

Image result for atomic explosion

As a species we now have the power to do terrible damage to our planet and everything on it, including ourselves. Because of this, maybe, we need the gods that @spywareonya speaks of?

Steve, my heart lost a beat while reading these lines

yes, we are powerful

our nuclear energy can destroy meteors and create clean unlimited energy

it can also (hope not but who are we to judge?) keep hot-tempered enemies at bay

but yes, we must be wise, and never despoil the holiness of the dangers that lie within it

modern nuclear warheads deploy 14 sub rockets, half of which are fake targets for laser anti-nuke artillery

the other seven each can unleash up to 50 megatons with standard H-Bomb

a 50 megs bomb could vaporize a portion of the world as wide as Ireland, leaving nothing but scoarched earth. Now imagine seven of them at once. And I'm talking about a single war-head, each nuclear submarine carries 20. 

we need cautiousness

and yes, maybe, if we are not exceedingly short-sighted and hot-tempered, we need a little guidance too...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Elephants on the savannah, with Mount Kilimanjaro - highest point in Africa - in the background.....

Image result for kilimanjaro

and this is where all started

the most ancient civilization of the world is rumored to have developed in the caves beneath it, then spreading to Congo, eventually ending up in the volcanic regions of the Virunga. From there, it went eastward, reached the Nile, and went northward until it reached Egypt.

while first settlements were dying, leaving no trace in history, this migration eventually reached Turkey, were the Ubaid culture rose up, building the incredibl temple of Gobekli Tepe, which is 10 000 years old, it means 5000 years OLDER than the most ancient pyramids

from there, actual cultures spread

The Badarians back to Egypt

The Dravidic eastward to India

In the end, the Ubaid became the Sumerians

the Badarians the Egyptians

and the Dravidic, the Indians

sharing ALL deep common religious and cultural features, to those who knows what to look for...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, spywareonya said:

wow Steve, this is beautiful

I'm starting to understand why the Celtish culture, which was so spiritual, eventually found its place in the current UK

Talking of Celtic culture, the Celts built this at Stonehenge in the UK some 4000 years ago.......

• Hot 1