De Praestigiis Angelorum 3

47 minutes ago, Valenta said:

I cant wait for the next part and i love your writings

utterly thanks my new friend, the story is already quite well developed in my mind and if things will go as I plan, it will become an actual novel

but people could make requests, if they do not get too far from my aim they will be added

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Valenta said:

Is that in where would you see me pee topic?

uh, no, I mean here, if you want a character representing you to be added to the story, playing a certain role, you can ask

for example, Stephen Forst, political patron, is indeed @steve25805, Administrator of the forum

it only need that you could come with the fact that

#1 maybe we will have to try various options before finding one fitting with the story

#2 maybe he will die sooner or later

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My favorite thing about this chapter in particular is the different method of writing you used. It flows more like a poem, especially the first section leading up to the phone hanging up. Very nice.

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, Brutus said:

My favorite thing about this chapter in particular is the different method of writing you used. It flows more like a poem, especially the first section leading up to the phone hanging up. Very nice.

Thanks Brutus, you noticed it...

it deployed a very complex part of me that sometimes Surface...

let me just tell you that dep in my soul, I am very romantic, but in a way which is different than what people consider classical romanticism

to me, is romantic what brings out the most vulnerable part of humans, yet is inevitable

this "couple" of values is core-key, because only one will not do

indeed, I consider vulnerability as something so holy and intimate, that people both have the duty to explore it renouncing a steel-hard appearance, and the hypothetical right never to display it either

when you put these two together, you have a person that hates when something makes you vulnerable while it's not inevitable (the secret reason I am not into desperation), yet when it is unavoidable, I not simply love it, I do more, I RESPECT it

Death, anguish, the strife for conquering and keeping love, the call for political idealism, frustrated hopes, all of this brings out my deepest part, and makes me poetic, because to me the only poetry is the glorious struggle of being human

• Like 2