Measure your pee

Lets have a measure your pee weekend.At least once over the weekend,pee into a measuring cup etc,and tell how much you pass.I just did about 380 mls,and i reckon my average is between 350 and 400 mls..I know we did a similar thing a while ago,but i cant find the thread..

In puddyls case,pee into a jug BEFOREHAND,then you can tip it on the floor somewhere!😉

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Like 1

Purely in the interests of science,yeah right,id love to hold a measuring jug under each of these Japanese girlies.Everytime i watch the vid of this,i wonder how much they are passing.

512c2cd46f19cf0deefbe66c19d720a8.4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 4/21/2018 at 3:19 PM, fannywatcher said:

Lets have a measure your pee weekend.At least once over the weekend,pee into a measuring cup etc,and tell how much you pass.I just did about 380 mls,and i reckon my average is between 350 and 400 mls..I know we did a similar thing a while ago,but i cant find the thread..

In puddyls case,pee into a jug BEFOREHAND,then you can tip it on the floor somewhere!😉

I'll try

On 4/21/2018 at 10:58 AM, fannywatcher said:

Purely in the interests of science,yeah right,id love to hold a measuring jug under each of these Japanese girlies.Everytime i watch the vid of this,i wonder how much they are passing.

512c2cd46f19cf0deefbe66c19d720a8.4.jpg

That sounds like a tough job but I guess someone's got to do it!  

I've just done a wee in a measuring jug and it came to 400ml which is pretty average for me.  

Well,its not so much a challenge,just a bit of interest,to see how much we may produce once in a while.I often measure mine for various reasons,averages 350-400 ml.Im interested to see the male-female averages..Pictures if anyones likes.We did this a while back,but i just wanted to resurrect this.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Well,its not so much a challenge,just a bit of interest,to see how much we may produce once in a while.I often measure mine for various reasons,averages 350-400 ml.Im interested to see the male-female averages..Pictures if anyones likes.We did this a while back,but i just wanted to resurrect this.

I think it's a wonderful idea! Now we need to get the most participants. 

• Like 1

my record is more than one liter, but it wasn't a funny memory, it involved a very terrible ritual and I don't wanna exceed with details

I almost filled a 1500 ml bottle with one single piss but I had to held it in for the Whole day, it almost killed me

for more funny purposes, let's say my record is between half a liter and 750 ml, yet I'm not gonna show any pic, so I cannot claim it, nor force anybody to believe me

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I have not measured in years. but the most i peed the last time i measured was a little over two cups. (halfway filled a 4 cup measuring cup) 

it should mean half a liter roughly

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, BigBladder said:

I have a big bladder and can piss 1.8 Liters which is equivalent to 57 ounces. I piss for over a minute straight with a very long, loud and Powerful stream!

Username checks out :P.

1.8 Liters? Wow thats really impressive. Is this what happens when you try to hold as much as you can?

Ever since I had kidney stones, I sometimes experience pain in the flank pains. In order to figure out wether my kidneys where working normally, I bought a measuring cup, looked up how much urine my body should produce per hour under normal circumstances ( turned out its 30 ml per hour per kindey, that is without eating/drinking something with diuretic effects), and kept a journal about what I drank and how much I peed. Of cause this could only be done when I am at home for at least a day without breaks.

Long story short, everything was fine, but I still keep the messuring cup in the bathroom.. and sometimes in the morning use it.. half for fun, half out of curiosity.

The largest amount of pee I was able to measure so far was about 1 liter, and that is of cause only in the morning. I usually end up with about 800-900 ml.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Sephora said:

Well someone defeat me.

Congratulations! 😊

his/her profile says very little

maybe he/she is a man as big as a wrestler ahahaha it would be "cheating" comparing with the fact that you are a woman! hahahahaha

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

how are things going?

Thats ten years ago now, so... more or less well. A checkup a few weeks ago revealed that I do have a small kindey stone growing in my other kidney now, about 2mm in diameter (the internal diameter of the ureter is about a 1-3mm).

The first kindey stone I had grew to a lenght of about 6 mm and was about 2-3 mm in diameter.. One day it de-attached itself from the kidney and got stuck at the point where the kindney leads to the ureter. It never moved and I had pressure pain every 1-2 hours, which subsided after a few minutes. In the end it had to be removed in a hospital.

By the way, should that stone had move through the ureter.. well. Women who endured a child birth and had kindey stones moving through their ureter claimed that the pain is comparable. I was lucky it got stuck (although would it not have been removed in a hospital, the kidney would have failed eventually, and this can be potentially life threatening).

The number one tip I got in the hospital was: you should drink more. At least 1.5 -2 liters a day (and no all at once). Something I indeed had neglected. Funny, considering my sexual interest already was the same as today. 😉

Oh, and I should really really eat more vegetables.... but since I really don't like many of them (the taste of most I find rather repulsing, sadly) this is far less easy then just drinking more. 😕

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, WantonLee said:

In the end it had to be removed in a hospital.

ok 1-0 for you

5 minutes ago, WantonLee said:

At least 1.5 -2 liters a day

man I drink no less than 4 liters per day, there are psychological and physical tricks to make it an habit!!!

6 minutes ago, WantonLee said:

eat more vegetables

I am an unapologetic carnivorous but since I take the contraceptive pill I had to eat more of them, there are funny ways to cook them, some of them even involving meat in the process...

not wanna bother you but hey, would you PM me or talk about it in the general chat?

no problem if "NO", and if "YES", no hurry at all, just talking... a kiss!!!

• 3 months later...
36 minutes ago, Navdoc73 said:

Yesterday at work I had to use a McDonald's cup to pee in.  Three times I nearly filled it to the top. The last time I over flowed it by a large amount. So much for not peeing on the floor.

Holy fuck does that mean… roughly… one liter? 1,2?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My first feel the need to pee 250ML. I feel real fullness in bladder and pressure in my penis at around 500ML. I think this is the average human capacity. By 800ml I am very uncomfortable in both places, And starting to squirm. The urge to pee at my pee hole is strong.
 By 1 liter I am getting desperate. I need to hold my penis some as I start feeling like I might leak.
 I have measured my output when I could not hold it anymore and started to leak, Several times and it was 1.25 liters. I bested that once because my son was here when I was holding. If I stood up I either would wet my pants or have to hold myself in front of him. I was sitting at my desk so he could not see what I was doing beneath it. I was holding myself almost constantly. It was extremely painful, and I don’t plan to do it again but I held my record of 1.35 liters

• Hot 2