Phobias

F.W

In general life,what things are you worried by,or even scared of?People are scared of cats,butterflies,frogs.Traffic lights,hospitals,buses,all kind of things that to others may seem down right dumb.

I have a few-haircuts.Its a trust thing i think.Youre putting your appearance in the hands of another.Yet if they do it even slightly wrong,to you anyway,your whole life is screwed up,at least a few weeks until it grows longer so can be hopefully re-done..

Riding upstairs on buses..this is basically a fear of it over-tipping,which i saw happen once when i was a kid.It seemed to take a kind of downhill right-hand bend too widely and over it went.One of the most scary things ive ever seen.Luckily,it fell over on its left side,onto a patch of just grass,and i heard no-one was really injured as it was fairly empty at the time.We went out later to watch them raise it up with a big crane jib thing..It wasnt too badly damaged funnily enough,windows out,dented a bit but not too bad...Anyway,one of my phobias..

Spiders...under about the size of a Cheerio i can pick them up,over that size,one of us has to die,sadly..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Riding upstairs on buses..this is basically a fear of it over-tipping,which i saw happen once when i was a kid.It seemed to take a kind of downhill right-hand bend too widely and over it went.One of the most scary things ive ever seen.Luckily,it fell over on its left side,onto a patch of just grass,and i heard no-one was really injured as it was fairly empty at the time.We went out later to watch them raise it up with a big crane jib thing..It wasnt too badly damaged funnily enough,windows out,dented a bit but not too bad...Anyway,one of my phobias..

is it some kind of vertigo-like sensation?

3 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

over that size,one of us has to die,sadly..

they had Always scared me even the little ones, it's only after discovering they are a totem animal of one of my Patrons that I made a ritual of going to trance while keeping my eyes on a transparent tupperware which hosted a VERY large spider I found in my garden

I was so terrorized I could actually feels shivers like they were a living thing, the trance made my perceptions so wide and deep and I was so out of mind I even crapped my legs, sweating and convulsing and crying

it took almost two hours, and I was shaking all the day after

little food, no sex, no social interations at all, only sleeping and whining

after that, the fear in itself of what a spider could do to me didn't disappeared, but the unconscious/emotional side was almost completely removed

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have a couple of things the bother me, not exactly phobias as such.

Drowning: This is my main one, can't swim a stroke, but it doesn't stop me, I still go out on boats, jet skis, surfboard (full floatation wetsuit), every now and then I think about it, but not much.

Lightning: Only because I've seen the damage it can cause, when something so powerful can shred a tree, it's to be respected.

Spiders: These get caught and relocated, we don't kill them for what they are.

Snakes: These too, are relocated, or we just move aside and let them do what they need to do. If you don't mess with them, they won't mess with you.

There are lots of them here, lol, you get used to them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Drowning: This is my main one, can't swim a stroke, but it doesn't stop me, I still go out on boats, jet skis, surfboard (full floatation wetsuit), every now and then I think about it, but not much.

This is what it means to be a man

Lightning: Only because I've seen the damage it can cause, when something so powerful can shred a tree, it's to be respected.

Agree 101%

without knowing, you described a tenet of my Path

Spiders: These get caught and relocated, we don't kill them for what they are.

Snakes: These too, are relocated, or we just move aside and let them do what they need to do. If you don't mess with them, they won't mess with you.

There are lots of them here, lol, you get used to them.

Yeah, I have Always acted that too, even when I was still scared, it's the right way😘

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

phobias... needles. bees, spiders (not daddy long legs but i'm talkin wolf spiders), large dogs. 

fascinating

all symbols of deep unconscious...

• Like 1
  • Love 1