peeing cupid

Barbieoxo

Peeing cupid is not only another wonderful site to fulfill my lust for peeing, but is also a wealth of wonderful fellow pee lovers ready to share their experiences and thoughts. You get to chat to whom you choose but it also gives you the chance to develop yourself as a pee lover by meeting these people and chatting. I would definitely recommend !

Barbie....can I ask you a question? Being a female going to a pee "Dating" site full of mostly men gives you a great advantage as I am sure you never have problems finding people willing to communicate with you. Do you think that men would have the same experience being as we are far outnumbered by other men than women willing to talk. I seem to find mostly Men seeking women or women seeking other women than I do Women seeking Men :frown:

Wetmanjf

• 1 year later...

Yeah, yeah, I'm reviving a dead topic, but since I've seen several commercials for this website just today, I prefer to think of it as "recycling." Anyway . . .

Wetman and Kevin make a good point: I was all ready to join Peeing Cupid, but stopped when I considered their observation of- I dunno- a 10:1 male-to-female ratio? It gets me wondering if there's really such thing as a fetish site where women outnumber male users. I realize men have a greater sex drive, but I see women on their phones/Internet all the time, and I know they get urges eventually. So, like . . . what the hell? Why are the conveniences of technology being overlooked, when they could so easily get potential partners past the most awkward part of a relationship from the get-go?

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure my account is still there, too. Haven't even looked at it in ages. I tried to say hello and find someone to talk to but never got a reply and eventually just stopped visiting.

Now I'm here and I can chat with all these lovely ladies so I don't miss it.

I made an account there several years back, primarily hoping for online chat with like-minded ladies, possibly even meeting up at some point, though that was only thought of as an outside chance possibility. However, I got very little interest, and suspect some of what I did get were guys pretending to be girls.

I pretty much gave up quickly enough.

When it comes to meeting ladies interested in pee for chatting and flirting, the best bet is usually active participation on forums such as this. Sophie, for example, is far more interesting than anything that ever came out of PeeingCupid

Sophie, for example, is far more interesting than anything that ever came out of PeeingCupid

Amen to that.

The ladies here are pretty wonderful. They make me think, they make me hard, and they give me dirty dreams. My life is better with them around.

A toast to the ladies of WGP ... You beautiful, sexy, dirty girls. Don't ever change. :biggrin: :shy: :shy: :thumbsup:

• Like 1
Yeah, yeah, I'm reviving a dead topic, but since I've seen several commercials for this website just today, I prefer to think of it as "recycling." Anyway . . .

Wetman and Kevin make a good point: I was all ready to join Peeing Cupid, but stopped when I considered their observation of- I dunno- a 10:1 male-to-female ratio? It gets me wondering if there's really such thing as a fetish site where women outnumber male users. I realize men have a greater sex drive, but I see women on their phones/Internet all the time, and I know they get urges eventually. So, like . . . what the hell? Why are the conveniences of technology being overlooked, when they could so easily get potential partners past the most awkward part of a relationship from the get-go?

....men have a greater sex drive...?... oh yes and the earth is a disk !!! :-)