Sighting at the pool

20 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Today, I went swimming (first time for a long while).   The pool had unisex changing rooms with cubicles.  After I got out, I had got changed and moved away from the changing cubicles to put my shoes on in a dry area, but still had a view of the lockers.   A women in her thirties wearing a one piece swimming costume came from the pool to her locker.  As she was fumbling to open her locker, she was bouncing in that "I'm desperate to pee" type of motion.  She was crossing her legs as she bounced up and down.   Her locker was at around 3 feet off the floor.  I saw a spurt of pee fall from her crotch through her swim suit and hit the tiled floor.  She then got the locker open and crouched down to pull things out of it.  Her bottom was then just a few inches above the tiles.   Another spurt of pee came from her swimsuit.  Then another, then she looked around (I looked down to tie my laces).  She then let more pee go in a steady stream for about 10 seconds, leaving a puddle on the floor.  She grabbed her towel, locked the locker again and made a quick march to the nearby cubicle showers.  I can only imagine that she immediately released the rest of her pee the second she shut the door.

Also, when I was in the pool, there was a girl who squatted down in the shallow end.  She may have just been resting, but she looked down between her legs, so I like to think that she was peeing.

strangely arousing for me, considering I would never be that shy, maybe the arousingness comes from the very intense way you write, it's almost living it

before my emplyement changed my week-time-schedule I used to visit daily a private gym which included a marvellous pool, and tranquilly pee there, even quite blatantly pausing alongside the pool side, standing in the shallow water (breast level), scoffing my panties to one side and pissing directly in the water around me!

once it even happened a girl swam EXACTLY where I just peed and looked around confused because the water was warmer... I had hold it in for a while🤣🤣

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, vpw said:

Damn that was some hot view, I would have had a hard time controlling my boner.

yeah, the girl at the end is a portion of the story that made my pussy tingle🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/22/2018 at 3:08 PM, spywareonya said:

yeah, the girl at the end is a portion of the story that made my pussy tingle🤣

@spywareonya If you liked that one, then you would probably like these posts from an earlier thread (and probably the whole thread)

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@spywareonya If you liked that one, then you would probably like these posts from an earlier thread (and probably the whole thread)

knew them both, I have been a lurker on this forum since its Birth and know almost every content of it, if you never did me see replie to them is because  I am a bit against bumping up unless for poll of phylosphical threads which are timeless

• Like 1
  • Love 1