De Praestigiis Angelorum

2 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Mmmm, kind a light 'Darkness' to it. Very nice, thank you.

I accept suggestions for the next chapters, though I also have ideas that feel the need to put down regardless. I'm so glad you liked it, it is my first fictional story!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Love how Sophie is so weak against Nancy's influence. That's a toxic level of love and lust, to be unable to resist someone who does things that offend you. 

Also love just how brutal and opportunistic Nancy is. Unapologetic, reminds me of a certain member on this forum! 

• Thanks 1
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:49 AM, Brutus said:

toxic level of love and lust, to be unable to resist someone who does things that offend you.

if he/she who wield such a power do not use it to actually corrupt but only to brutally strenghten the other one, testing him/her and pushing him/her toward something that was indeed in his/her character but repressed in the unconscious, in such a case that power is the power of OCCULT INITIATION

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:49 AM, Brutus said:

how brutal and opportunistic Nancy is.

she's enlightened by the knowledge that Good is not innocency, but the psychological capability to shield what we love. This capability is born out of psychological exploration and Mastering of the unconscious.

making things short, if you want to be a good person, you must know yourself and avoid being subject to unconscious immature drives, thus being responsible. and to be so skilful about yourself, you must explore your darkst side, and live it when you can, avoiding it just when it would be blatant and unfitting.

EDIT        second chapter is available, look for it!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I loved reading this story. It is wonderfully written, and features some of my favorite themes. It is one thing, as the story says, for a heartless woman to piss wherever she feels like relieving herself. It is another, and hotter, for a woman of feeling and caring to choose to piss somewhere provocative. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, nopjans said:

a heartless woman to piss wherever she feels like 

5 hours ago, nopjans said:

a woman of feeling and caring to choose to piss somewhere provocative

Scarlet is both 

she's not heartless, in any way, it's more subtle

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:13 PM, spywareonya said:

Scarlet wasn’t heartless, but was majestic like she hadn’t any

it's the "standard" Witch attitude, misunderstood from the rise of civilization

another good reflection comes from Coppola's Apocalypse Now, the speech of Marlon Brando starring as Colonell Kurtz:

he talks about him getting disgusted by the dishonour of the Vietnam war, explaining that they received orders to inject children with cholera clamining it was a medicine given by americans as a peace-offering to the Vietcongs

later they had orders about returning to the town and executing any survivors, thinking they had all been eliminated by illness, but what do they discover?

the village elders discovered the american deception, and CUT OFF the arm of the children as soon as american soldiers relinquished the village: when the marines arrived there, they found lots of this children playing some kind of football, each of them without the right arm, like it was nothing. And the vietcongs angry as hell and ready to ambush the soldiers.

this is the essence of our Path: cutting off my son's arm to save his life

cruelty for a Greater good

it's not being heartless but I utterly know sometimes real Witchcraft can look like that

• Like 2
  • Love 1