Thankful for recording pee girls

Pee voyeurism is one of my great hobbies. I think most of people who are here have the same preferences. Anyway what I want to say is voyeurs who are spying and secretly recording female pee videos doing a great job. We must be thankful for them. Unfortunately so far I couldn't do this successfully. But I would like to encourage people who really can do this.πŸ˜€

14 minutes ago, sathuta said:

Pee voyeurism is one of my great hobbies. I think most of people who are here have the same preferences. Anyway what I want to say is voyeurs who are spying and secretly recording female pee videos doing a great job. We must be thankful for them. Unfortunately so far I couldn't do this successfully. But I would like to encourage people who really can do this.πŸ˜€

I am happy you enjoyed my pee show! I offered you something to voyeur about!🀣

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On β€Ž4β€Ž/β€Ž17β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 6:16 PM, fannywatcher said:

Spyware has a pee show,and i wasnt informed????😭

really you wasn't informed???

well, the important thing is that now you know!!! and many more will follow!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sathuta said:

Will improve voyeurism and spying technologies too

yeah, maybe in the future we will have microcameras that can actually walk into girls houses!!!

but the Govs would use them to spy us all...

we piss fetishist are good guys but we cannot trust governments!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

yeah, maybe in the future we will have microcameras that can actually walk into girls houses!!!

but the Govs would use them to spy us all...

we piss fetishist are good guys but we cannot trust governments!!!

Yes I got your point and agree 100%, some of government people are terrible hypocrites.

9 minutes ago, sathuta said:

Yes I got your point and agree 100%, some of government people are terrible hypocrites.

it is much better to do things like those of your great videos: recording girls taking public naughty piss!!!

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

it is much better to do things like those of your great videos: recording girls taking public naughty piss!!!

Yes, better we are thinking of the most possible way for enjoying.

On β€Ž4β€Ž/β€Ž28β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 4:40 PM, sathuta said:

Yes, better we are thinking of the most possible way for enjoying.

oh Sat I have missed talking with you

sorry, I've been busy these days

yes, I agree with you: if people were more interested in sex and less in enmity, the world would be a much better place!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

oh Sat I have missed talking with you

sorry, I've been busy these days

yes, I agree with you: if people were more interested in sex and less in enmityο»Ώ, the world would be a much better place!!!!!

I agree