My Hot Coworker's Revealing Leggings

Brutus

So something pretty memorable happened at work yesterday. A new woman joined our finance department a few months ago. She's average build, mid 20's, black hair, about 5 foot 8, arms covered in tattoos, tongue ring and she has a HUGE rack, which looks to be natural. Taken of course. I've met her boyfriend, muscular military guy and pretty tough looking. She's been sitting with me and a few others for training most days of the week thus far. So yesterday, we're sitting in my office going over some things when I accidentally knocked some papers off my desk. They fell closer to her so she just bent down while still seated next to me and started picking them up, which allowed me to get a perfect view of her ass in super thin leggings as her back was turned to me. They were so thin that I could clearly see she had NO underwear on and the crack of her ass was partially exposed at the top. My heart started racing and I just kept staring. Then she had to stand from her seat, still with her back to me, to grab a few sheets that had fallen farther away. When...she...stood...up...still bent over...I...could...see her bare pussy through the leggings!!! She's "well endowed" so to speak. The shape and crease of her lips were just bulging through like crazy and...she...has...them PIERCED!!! That's how thin the fabric was, you could actually see the metal of the piercings!!! The money shot was only for a brief second or two but it was as clear as the day is long, trust me!

My hands were shaking I was so excited and had trouble typing for a few minutes. Holy shit!!! I was aroused all night over this!

• Hot 4
7 hours ago, Brutus said:

So something pretty memorable happened at work yesterday. A new woman joined our finance department a few months ago. She's average build, mid 20's, black hair, about 5 foot 8, arms covered in tattoos, tongue ring and she has a HUGE rack, which looks to be natural. Taken of course. I've met her boyfriend, muscular military guy and pretty tough looking. She's been sitting with me and a few others for training most days of the week thus far. So yesterday, we're sitting in my office going over some things when I accidentally knocked some papers off my desk. They fell closer to her so she just bent down while still seated next to me and started picking them up, which allowed me to get a perfect view of her ass in super thin leggings as her back was turned to me. They were so thin that I could clearly see she had NO underwear on and the crack of her ass was partially exposed at the top. My heart started racing and I just kept staring. Then she had to stand from her seat, still with her back to me, to grab a few sheets that had fallen farther away. When...she...stood...up...still bent over...I...could...see her bare pussy through the leggings!!! She's "well endowed" so to speak. The shape and crease of her lips were just bulging through like crazy and...she...has...them PIERCED!!! That's how thin the fabric was, you could actually see the metal of the piercings!!! The money shot was only for a brief second or two but it was as clear as the day is long, trust me!

My hands were shaking I was so excited and had trouble typing for a few minutes. Holy shit!!! I was aroused all night over this!

You described it such a way I felt like I was within your eyes watching at her. And shit, this is speechless. I would have panicked, imagining to find myself in such a situation. I almost can feel the smell of her pussy through the sweaty fabric, drenched in pussy fluids

sometimes, after a little incident in a working place I left years ago (during a society-party I danced with the old and lordly-mannered CEO in a short dress without panties and everybody saw me) I had to go working wearing leggins but since I really do not wear panties I actually do not buy them, so I haven't any, and simply put on leggins without panties. My pussy smelled so strongly that it could be smelled among the room, making people nervous.

So when I say I can imagine how you felt, believe me, I can. And I am breathing heavy at the thought of her in such a guise. It actually stirs up my physical need for a girl to violently lick and fuck

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, spywareonya said:

You described it such a way I felt like I was within your eyes watching at her. And shit, this is speechless. I would have panicked, imagining to find myself in such a situation. I almost can feel the smell of her pussy through the sweaty fabric, drenched in pussy fluids

sometimes, after a little incident in a working place I left years ago (during a society-party I danced with the old and lordly-mannered CEO in a short dress without panties and everybody saw me) I had to go working wearing leggins but since I really do not wear panties I actually do not buy them, so I haven't any, and simply put on leggins without panties. My pussy smelled so strongly that it could be smelled among the room, making people nervous.

So when I say I can imagine how you felt, believe me, I can. And I am breathing heavy at the thought of her in such a guise. It actually stirs up my physical need for a girl to violently lick and fuck

That's amazing, that you smelled strong enough to fill a room. The power of the pussy is so real! 

Speaking of smells, I wanted SO bad to get a whiff of the chair after she left, I can't even tell you. But after she left, I immediately had to take a client phone call, and then my supervisor came in and sat down in that seat for another project we were working on, which killed any scent the hottie would've left. 

• Hot 1
34 minutes ago, Brutus said:

That's amazing, that you smelled strong enough to fill a room. The power of the pussy is so real! 

Speaking of smells, I wanted SO bad to get a whiff of the chair after she left, I can't even tell you. But after she left, I immediately had to take a client phone call, and then my supervisor came in and sat down in that seat for another project we were working on, which killed any scent the hottie would've left. 

I hate when it happens, and I'm also afraid to be perceived as a bit of a perv, to be sincere!

• Like 1
  • Love 1