Jump to content
Admin

Would You Rather...? (This or That)

Recommended Posts

A simple game where you decide which of the two options you'd rather, and then give the next poster two choices to decide between. They can be 2 very good options, or 2 very bad options, or pretty much whatever you're fancying! 😉 

So, would you rather...

Be able to fly

OR

Be able to turn invisible

Share this post


Link to post

I'd rather be able to fly.

Would you rather ..

Be able to see through walls

OR

Understand any language from the first moment you hear it?

 

Share this post


Link to post

I'd rather be able to understand any language.

 

Would you rather...

Fight 1 horse sized duck

OR

Fight 100 duck sized horses

Share this post


Link to post

100 duck sized horses.A horse size duck would be pretty scary.

Would you rather go forward in time or backward?

Share this post


Link to post

I have had a very troubled past-reincarnation I would give anything to change, but I've been told than in my next life I'll be cleared from everything connected to that bad one, and I would skip toward that moment. Only regret I wouldn't see you again, and I love you too much to do that.

 

Anyway, the perfect world will exist one day, so I would like to see it right now, definitely toward future then.

I take full responsibility to be alive here and now and build that world, but was I ever to chose if being cheered like a queen for building it or simply being teleported there to cheer somebody else who built it while I was in the time machine, what do you think I would chose?

go there anyway and be a nobody

The Devil doesn't exists (demons do, but here is not the place) but the legends says he choose to "...reign in hell rather than serving in heaven". I choose the complete opposite. I rule only because people could make use of my superior knowledge, but I would much prefer to serve in heaven rather than ruling or doing whatever else in hell

toward future, no way

 

 

would you prefer to fuck my pussy or my ass?

Share this post


Link to post

Since you ask,pussy would be most adequate,thanks.Your place or mine?😋

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Your place or mine?

if I was single? your place. It's more slutty. And I could piss everywhere without worring

 

fish or bird? hard question, it's not so silly

a fish

exploring the abysses of the oceans is more interesting than exploring an enormous void sky. It's BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'd be tempted to be a bird. Then I could shit from a great height on anyone I thought was a bit of a knob.

Would you rather be a dung beetle or a maggot?

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I'd be tempted to be a bird. Then I could shit from a great height on anyone I thought was a bit of a knob.

Would you rather be a dung beetle or a maggot?

 

dung beetle were holy in Egypt, shifting shit to something capable of hosting living eggs

definitely a dung beetle

would you rather be a seal or a Penguin?

Share this post


Link to post

A seal,so i can EAT all the penguins.(nice with a cup of tea..)

Would you rather have a billion pounds and a year to live,or live forever?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

dung beetle were holy in Egypt, shifting shit to something capable of hosting living eggs

definitely a dung beetle

would you rather be a seal or a Penguin?

Excellent answer to what I thought was an amusingly impossible question.

Think I'd rather be a penguin. Seals tend to be mercilessly and barbarically culled in some places.

 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

A seal,so i can EAT all the penguins.(nice with a cup of tea..)

Would you rather have a billion pounds and a year to live,or live forever?

I'd rather have the live forever option. Even a billion pounds would be marred somewhat by the knowledge that I had such a short time left and was going to die soon. I'd rather be skint but angst-free, than loaded but in fear of imminent death.

Would you rather take your chances on board the Titanic or spend a week as a German soldier in the Battle of Stalingrad?

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I'd rather have the live forever option. Even a billion pounds would be marred somewhat by the knowledge that I had such a short time left and was going to die soon. I'd rather be skint but angst-free, than loaded but in fear of imminent death.

Would you rather take your chances on board the Titanic or spend a week as a German soldier in the Battle of Stalingrad?

I'd rather take my chances on board the Titanic. Women and children first.

Would you rather eat one meal over and over for the rest of your life, or lots of different meals but only once. So for example, you would only be able to eat your favourite food once. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I'd rather take my chances on board the Titanic. Women and children first.

Would you rather eat one meal over and over for the rest of your life, or lots of different meals but only once. So for example, you would only be able to eat your favourite food once. 

I think I'd prefer the lots of different meals option. The alternative would be too monotonous even if it were my favourite meal. The novelty would wear off. It would also be unhealthy as it would not be a varied diet, so would likely result in me dying younger than might otherwise have been the case. And a different meal every time would soon force me to try new things and I would always have something new to look forward to. And if it turns out to be something I don't like much, I never have to eat it again! Ever! Yay!

Would you rather be a hamster or a rat?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

spend a week as a German soldier in the Battle of Stalingrad?

hahahah somebody on the Titanic DO survived

4 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Would you rather be a hamster or a rat?

and you ask me?

Few living beings got the immunitarian system, the sexual stamina, and the hateful aggressiveness of a rat. I would chose to be a rat but...

WHO CAN SAY NO TO A LIFE OF CUDDLING???

A HAMSTER!!!!!!!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

hahahah somebody on the Titanic DO survived

and you ask me?

Few living beings got the immunitarian system, the sexual stamina, and the hateful aggressiveness of a rat. I would chose to be a rat but...

WHO CAN SAY NO TO A LIFE OF CUDDLING???

A HAMSTER!!!!!!!!!!

Who says you can't cuddle a rat? Lol.

I once had two as pets - a black one and a white one called Pinko and Floyd (a clue to my musical taste, lol).

They actually tend to be friendlier and more fond of cuddles than hamsters, and will sit on your shoulder for ages and snuggle up to you, in a way a hamster will not.

Much under-estimated and misunderstood creatures.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

@steve25805

Bolshevism is a corruption of something great like the original philosophy of Marx. Nazism was evil from the beginning. A Bolshevik.

ps when I talk about rats I mean the two-feet long ones that lives in London Sewers

and Pinko and Floydo is Genius Pitch!!!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

Would you rather die (I mean actually) or betray (to a no-turning-back point) something you love?

I had to ask this to myself in the past. I chosed to die. It just didn't happen...

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

@steve25805

 

ps when I talk about rats I mean the two-feet long ones that lives in London Sewers

 

When I talk of rats I often mean the two-legged ones that live in the British Conservative Party, lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

When I talk of rats I often mean the two-legged ones that live in the British Conservative Party, lol

...and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII won't obeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Anarchy!!!!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Would you rather die (I mean actually) or betray (to a no-turning-back point) something you love?

I had to ask this to myself in the past. I chosed to die. It just didn't happen...

I would rather die than betray SOMEONE I love. When it comes to SOMETHING, it probably depends upon the nature of the thing and the extent of the betrayal. 

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I would rather die that betray SOMEONE I love. When it comes to SOMETHING, it probably depends upon the nature of the thing and the extent of the betrayal. 

agree. ask something as smart as you are!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Would you rather be a teleporting astronaut who can travel anywhere in the universe in an instant? Or an Earth-bound time traveller who can instantly travel to any time, past or future?

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Would you rather be a teleporting astronaut who can travel anywhere in the universe in an instant? Or an Earth-bound time traveller who can instantly travel to any time, past or future?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I HATE YOU🤣

time travel

because with time, all will be possible, even developing the capability to teleport everywhere. And more than anything, I long in a way that cannot be described (to the point I'll never talk About it) for a world more spiritual and socially evolved than this.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

×