Admin

16/04/2018 - Video Gallery

If video links in the dedicated forum section just haven't been enough for you, you'll be pleased to hear a new PeeFans video gallery has been created. The difference to last time is that the focus will solely be original and amateur content. There are 2 main reasons for this:

1) PeeFans could face a lot of legal issues hosting videos which have potentially been taken directly from a paid site (and of course we do not want to cause pee producers to lose business and stop making great content!)

2) There are plenty of other sites that have other content already - see the video link section for countless examples.

Instead, what we'd ideally love to get is some original content from willing forum members who enjoy the thrill of being watched - anonymous contributions can of course be made if privacy is the concern. @spywareonya has very kindly agreed to share some original videos already, so you can look forward to some uploads in the near future from her! These are exclusive videos you won't find anywhere else on the internet. One is already up, along with a couple from WetFetishCat from a deal we made a while back. However, I'll also be looking to  include other amateur content too, so you'll still have a mix of great videos. Right now the gallery is not going to be accepting uploads other than original content (i.e. yourself or someone you know if you have their express permission), but down the line this may be opened up. There is currently no direct upload button, so please message me if you have some videos that meet this criteria that you'd be happy to share.

The link is simply http://videos.peefans.com - however 'Video Gallery' is now right there in the menu bar to make life even easier! Whilst there won't be huge amounts of content here (at least not initially), feel free to take a look and hopefully you'll like what you find! 😉 

Enjoy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

ALL HAIL THE ADMIN

HALL HAIL THE FIRST TO APPEAR THERE (ME)

ALL HAIL PEEFANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

I can't get anywhere with this, it is so slow. The car one is 28 seconds long, it took me 7 minutes to see it all. I think it's my location, network speed is fine, above 25mbps, I'm just so far away.

1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

I can't get anywhere with this, it is so slow. The car one is 28 seconds long, it took me 7 minutes to see it all. I think it's my location, network speed is fine, above 25mbps, I'm just so far away.

Ah that's frustrating, sorry to hear that. I think you're right that being the other side of the world to the server doesn't help at all.

Anyone else have trouble playing the files though? They might need to buffer for a few seconds initially but with decent internet speeds they should play fine. No issues my side.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Ah that's frustrating, sorry to hear that. I think you're right that being the other side of the world to the server doesn't help at all.

Anyone else have trouble playing the files though? They might need to buffer for a few seconds initially but with decent internet speeds they should play fine. No issues my side.

it takes a lot of time to buffer it INITIALLY, we are talking about minutes, but then it goes fine, if you play it again then it doesn't even need to buffer. 

3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

it takes a lot of time to buffer it INITIALLY, we are talking about minutes, but then it goes fine, if you play it again then it doesn't even need to buffer. 

I know, it's the initial time that's killing me. I tried it again and it was a little better, but it still buffers unmercifully.  

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:29 AM, Scot_Lover said:

I know, it's the initial time that's killing me. I tried it again and it was a little better, but it still buffers unmercifully.  

Scot, any better?

On 4/18/2018 at 12:59 PM, Scot_Lover said:

First let me say thank you to Spywareonya for posting this delightful video. 😍

Scot, I'm in Australia too,  so I thought I would see how the speed compared here.  Regarding the buffer time - I notice that the file size of the car video is over 60 Megabytes.  It took me about 80 seconds to complete the buffering.  That's consistent with my ADSL service that gets about 13 Megabits per second throughput at its best.

To stream this movie in real time you would need a connection speed of at least 18 Megabits per second.  The video format is full HD 1920x1080,  and there is a high quality audio track too. 

Your 7 minute download time is equivalent to a connection speed of about 1.2 Megabits per second.  Are you on Malcolm's Fraudband Network?

Edited by likesToLick
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 4/17/2018 at 12:43 AM, Admin said:

If video links in the dedicated forum section just haven't been enough for you, you'll be pleased to hear a new PeeFans video gallery has been created. The difference to last time is that the focus will solely be original and amateur content. There are 2 main reasons for this:

1) PeeFans could face a lot of legal issues hosting videos which have potentially been taken directly from a paid site (and of course we do not want to cause pee producers to lose business and stop making great content!)

2) There are plenty of other sites that have other content already - see the video link section for countless examples.

Instead, what we'd ideally love to get is some original content from willing forum members who enjoy the thrill of being watched - anonymous contributions can of course be made if privacy is the concern. @spywareonya has very kindly agreed to share some original videos already, so you can look forward to some uploads in the near future from her! These are exclusive videos you won't find anywhere else on the internet. One is already up, along with a couple from WetFetishCat from a deal we made a while back. However, I'll also be looking to  include other amateur content too, so you'll still have a mix of great videos. Right now the gallery is not going to be accepting uploads other than original content (i.e. yourself or someone you know if you have their express permission), but down the line this may be opened up. There is currently no direct upload button, so please message me if you have some videos that meet this criteria that you'd be happy to share.

The link is simply http://videos.peefans.com - however 'Video Gallery' is now right there in the menu bar to make life even easier! Whilst there won't be huge amounts of content here (at least not initially), feel free to take a look and hopefully you'll like what you find! 😉 

Enjoy.

If we can make a group of pee fans who can create unique pee videos it will be great.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Scot, I'm in Australia too,  so I thought I would see how the speed compared here.  Regarding the buffer time - I notice that the file size of the car video is over 60 Megabytes.  It took me about 80 seconds to complete the buffering.  That's consistent with my ADSL service that gets about 13 Megabits per second throughput at its best.

To stream this movie in real time you would need a connection speed of at least 18 Megabits per second.  The video format is full HD 1920x1080,  and there is a high quality audio track too. 

Your 7 minute download time is equivalent to a connection speed of about 1.2 Megabits per second.  Are you on Malcolm's Fraudband Network?

You're completely right about the video file - I haven't in any way compressed what Spywareonya sent me, but for future files I'll look at providing a second option that's lower in file size?

7 hours ago, Admin said:

You're completely right about the video file - I haven't in any way compressed what Spywareonya sent me, but for future files I'll look at providing a second option that's lower in file size?

my videos are shoot with an iPhone, lowering resolution could sometimes be a bad move... but you can decide only if trying, and pondering the final product...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

my videos are shoot with an iPhone, lowering resolution could sometimes be a bad move... but you can decide only if trying, and pondering the final product...

Personally I think the high quality is worth waiting for,  but if Admin has a way to offer a second option with lower resolution for people with slow connections, that would be a nice feature to have.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Personally I think the high quality is worth waiting for,  but if Admin has a way to offer a second option with lower resolution for people with slow connections, that would be a nice feature to have.

mmmmh yeah I think you're right

On 21 April 2018 at 10:56 AM, likesToLick said:

Yes, I'm on NBN - FTTN. I've checked my speeds, 13 mb/s down, 13 mb/s up. Telstra is looking into it, but knowing NBN issues it will take a while. At least this time they queried the modem and agreed something wierd is going on. Last time they said 'it's working, you're fine' 

On 21 April 2018 at 5:39 PM, Admin said:

Can this software do webm?

5 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Yes, I'm on NBN - FTTN. I've checked my speeds, 13 mb/s down, 13 mb/s up. Telstra is looking into it, but knowing NBN issues it will take a while.

It's coming to my neighborhood in 2019.  My ADSL connection will be cut off when it arrives, my analog phone too.  I'm not looking forward to it at all. Apart from one guy who got the original fibre optic connection before the government changed,  everyone I know has had problems with it.

Woe is me, I've tried everything, wrote a script to clear all cache from the server, added all of google's and several other free dns Adresses into the FreeBSD router, nothing improves the speed. Even Skype is struggling, St Petersburg can see me fine in HD, but her feed is stuttering and buffering, it's almost unusable. It seem like the line is ok, but where the data is coming from is not.

Does Telstra / NBN do load balancing or something?