Women wear no panties

On 4/29/2018 at 10:30 PM, spywareonya said:

beside the fact the pics are good in themselves... the girls are hot!!!!!!!! I mean, they're not averagelyο»Ώ good... many of them are really good for fucking!!!

Their pissing is sexy....πŸ˜‹

On β€Ž5β€Ž/β€Ž12β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 6:54 PM, sathuta said:

Their pissing is sexy....πŸ˜‹

for real!!! and their slutty attitude makes them even sexier themselves!!!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, sathuta said:

😊yes

chatting with you (and showering each other with likes!!!) is something I really enjoy

You know, I love to put likes and love to receive them, for a deep reason

there is no point in liking each and every single thing somebody says, obvious, but there is also no reasons to put too few

I mean, giving is Always for free, replying and liking takes nothing from us and it gives a lot to the other

that is the kind of world I want to build

sorry if I recently forgot to put enough likes on your posts, it was not my intention to slow down our mutual evolution, I had just been distracted

• Like 1
18 hours ago, sathuta said:

Indian saree women, no panties under the saree.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

pic_66_big.jpg

Β 

this is Amazing, but not plainly for the pic in itself

I am talking about something more subtle

it shows, toΒ  such an extent that it pierces the screen and penetrates the soul, how "natural" these women are about peeing outdoor

if you look carefully at it you will see what I mean

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

this is Amazing, but not plainly for the pic in itself

I am talking about something more subtle

it shows, toΒ  such an extent that it pierces the screen and penetrates the soul, how "natural" these women are about peeing outdoor

if you look carefully at it you will see what I mean

They do not care even about who are looking at them. That's great .....🀩

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, spywareonya said:

it's true

how much do I envyο»Ώ them...

Don't worry,Β  I don't think that you are totally unlucky. This is Indian society, you may have chances in some other ways in your society.

4 hours ago, sathuta said:

Don't worry,Β  I don't think that you are totally unlucky. This is Indian society, you may have chances in some other ways in your society.

only on friday drunk night, and not with the same intensity, that's why I try myself to do that to start...

India is India, will never be matched by my society, the place where you live got problems like all countries, but also got things among the best of the world

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Funny thing this, but over the weekend I saw a young couple walk past my house, they both only looked about 16 or so and you could just tell it was their first relationship. It took me back to my first time, Looking at her in her tight jeans and T-shirt, then slowly removing her T-shirt to reveal a pert set of breasts encased in a plain white bra, how exciting and arousing it felt as she stood there, then gently and slowly removing the bra, exposing those firm breasts to the air and watching her nipples harden with excitement, then unfastening her jeans, slowly sliding down the zip and seeing for the first time the small white triangle of those cotton panties. seeing the smoothness of her skin as her jeans slid slowly down her legs, then noticing the small wet area on her panties after we'd lain in the grass, kissing and cuddling before my mouth settled gently on one of those pointed nipples, sucking gently as my hand slid down her belly, fingers straying towards the damp triangle at the gusset of those now wetter panties, her small sigh as my fingers entered unobstructed and played along her moist slit, finally settling for a moment to play with her clitoris, then ever so slowly, first one, then two fingers slipped silently inside her. Watching her bite her lip as fingers explored her love tunnel, and finally the small pants and gasps as she totally soaked her panties in love juice.

Oh how magical that first time was, then all too soon it's all over and you can't wait for her to get her clothes off, you hope and pray she's not wearing panties, they're just one more obstruction, or one more item to get lost down the back seat of your parents car.

this is magical

I'm speechless

• Like 1
1 minute ago, owlman76 said:

It's how you treat others that matters to me.

that's why you are a macho

2 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Β I haveΒ  a way of surprising people with my sensitivity, lol. I can come across as big rough and tough, yet get very emotional at certain things, I can swing a wrench and tear out large bolts one minute, then be holding a baby the next, or delivering one!

like my man

great men are similar: complete, honourable, and powerful

• Love 1
1 minute ago, owlman76 said:

True, a real bloke is never afraid to shed a tear, we know how tough we are, we don't need to prove it

Alex cry like a baby everytime we see a child in a cradle or we watch a romantic movie

and he stopped bare handed a knifefight he hadn't any reasons to step in

he obtained respect from every gang of our city and nobody would dare defy him

Β 

• Love 1

only on friday drunk night, and not with the same intensity, that's why I try myself to do that to start...

India is India, will never be matched by my society, the place where you live got problems like all countries, but also got things among the best of the world

Well😊

• Love 1
2 hours ago, owlman76 said:

Funny thing this, but over the weekend I saw a young couple walk past my house, they both only looked about 16 or so and you could just tell it was their first relationship. It took me back to my first time, Looking at her in her tight jeans and T-shirt, then slowly removing her T-shirt to reveal a pert set of breasts encased in a plain white bra, how exciting and arousing it felt as she stood there, then gently and slowly removing the bra, exposing those firm breasts to the air and watching her nipples harden with excitement, then unfastening her jeans, slowly sliding down the zip and seeing for the first time the small white triangle of those cotton panties. seeing the smoothness of her skin as her jeans slid slowly down her legs, then noticing the small wet area on her panties after we'd lain in the grass, kissing and cuddling before my mouth settled gently on one of those pointed nipples, sucking gently as my hand slid down her belly, fingers straying towards the damp triangle at the gusset of those now wetter panties, her small sigh as my fingers entered unobstructed and played along her moist slit, finally settling for a moment to play with her clitoris, then ever so slowly, first one, then two fingers slipped silently inside her. Watching her bite her lip as fingers explored her love tunnel, and finally the small pants and gaspsο»Ώ as she totally soaked her panties in love juice.

Oh how magical that first time was, then all too soon it's all over and you can't wait for her to get her clothes off, you hope and pray she's not wearing panties, they're just one more obstruction, or one more item to get lost down the back seat of your parents car.

What a nice story.....🀩

On β€Ž5β€Ž/β€Ž29β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 6:10 PM, sathuta said:

Well😊

ihihihi Love India

Β 

On β€Ž5β€Ž/β€Ž29β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 6:18 PM, sathuta said:

What a nice story.....🀩

Indeed, both dirty and romantic at the same time!!!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sathuta said:

Situation of the Indian society is good for voyeurs. That's great...😊

without need for exaggeration, really the best of the Whole world, without any doubts

• Like 2

is the hottest and most visceralο»Ώ country of the world

Indian women have the freedom of pissing in anywhere when they need to pee. It is better than hypocritical stupid values.

Β 

desi.jpg

desi2.jpg

desi3.jpg

• Love 1

I think it's important to remember from a historical perspective that panties are actually a modern invention which go back no further than the mid 19th Century.Β  For centuries women managed without and, it has to be admitted, that not having them on could well save valuable seconds in an emergency.Β Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, sathuta said:

Indian women have the freedom of pissing in anywhere when they need to pee. It is better than hypocritical stupid values

this could be a quote from my personal life-bible!!!😍

Β 

16 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

not having them on could well save valuable seconds in an emergency

"Not having them" also saves a woman dignity by keeping her the slut she got the god-given right to be!!!!

• Like 3