Women wear no panties

Married women and even young teens never wore panties when I was growing up in India, only when they worse western skirts. For Indian dress such as lehenga and saree it was always pantiless and thats in the cities, in small towns it was always pantiless.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 2
4 minutes ago, vpw said:

For Indian dress such as lehenga and saree it was always pantiless and thats in the cities, in small towns it was always pantiless.

Yeah like that!!!!!!!!!!!! India is the mother country of the cult of Kali for a fucking reason!!!!

4 minutes ago, sathuta said:

I agree

the sari is among the most sexy thing in existence, and some girls from India are of another level for what it concerns sexyness, every movement they make is erotic!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, vpw said:

Married women and even young teens never wore panties when I was growing up in India, only when they worse western skirts. For Indian dress such as lehenga and saree it was always pantiless and thats in the cities, in small towns it was always pantiless.

Good information, In Sri Lanka younger women always wear panties under their sari. When they wear skirts they definitely wear panties. Some of middle aged women and almost all of older women usually not wearing panties.

5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Yeah like that!!!!!!!!!!!! India is the mother country of the cult of Kali for a fucking reason!!!!

the sari is among the most sexy thing in existence, and some girls from India are of another level for what it concerns sexyness, every movement they make is erotic!!!

I like very much watching sari women peeing😋

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sathuta said:

Good information, In Sri Lanka younger women always wear panties under their sari. When they wear skirts they definitely wear panties. Some of middle aged women and almost all of older women usually not wearing panties.

I am talking late seventies early eighties as I left the country after that, dunno if it has changed by now.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, vpw said:

I am talking late seventies early eighties as I left the country after that, dunno if it has changed by now.

Well, I think you have a lot of experiences watching the behavior of pissing women in India. It will be great if you can share your memories. Thanks a lot.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sathuta said:

Well, I think you have a lot of experiences watching the behavior of pissing women in India. It will be great if you can share your memories. Thanks a lot.

You can check my thread Brazen Pee Sightings, all my memories are of my childhood and teen years before I left for US.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, sathuta said:

😋😋😋😋😋

once I caught a woman peein in a city lawn while jogging, it was very early in the morning and nobody was around, she must have thought "fuck, let's just piss"🤣

• Like 3
  • Love 1