Wedgie or not panties?

Today was the last day of the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games and the host broadcaster had a highlights program which included interviews with athletes and others involved with the Games.  One of the people interviewed was Georgia, a dancer who exposed more than she intended to at the opening ceremony.  Here's the report from the local paper:

WHEN your bare bum becomes the biggest news from an event that was watched by 1.5 billion people, you’d be forgiven for not handling it with grace or humour.

But Georgia Lear, a 19-year-old dancer from Brisbane, told news.com.au that there was only one way to handle it.

“I’m laughing it off. At first it was pretty humiliating but it could’ve happened to anyone else. You’ve gotta brush it off,” the Brisbane teen said.

Georgia was dancing to Ricki Lee’s song Technicolour at Wednesday’s opening ceremony for the Commonwealth Games when she ducked under a towel to run to the other side of the stadium.

And caught in a moment of “really, really bad luck”, as Georgia put it, a camera was right there to film and then broadcast her bare bum to a quarter of the world.

Despite Georgia admitting she knew she had “a bit of a wedgie” when she was performing, it wasn’t until she came off stage and saw a meme of herself that she realised what had happened.

Here's a link to a clip of Georgia's "wedgie": http://www.news.com.au/sport/commonwealth-games/brisbanebased-dancer-georgia-lear-speaks-about-opening-ceremony-mishap/news-story/95b2e983faddfb37668626923a497981

In today's interview, Georgia again said she had a wedgie, but I'm not so sure.  Looks to me like she was either wearing a g string or nothing at all!

Edited by UnauthorisedGuy