Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This question is for ladies here, when you are peeing how far that you can spray the stream?

I mean the distance.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, sathuta said:

This question is for ladies here, when you are peeing how far that you can spray the stream?

I mean the distance.

Good question. Not a champion, but quite far indeed, let's say 3 feet, maybe 4

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Good question. Not a champion, but quite far indeed, let's say 3 feet, maybe 4

Good............. I guess you can pee while standing without any trouble...

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, sathuta said:

Good............. I guess you can pee while standing without any trouble...

there 's a pic of me in my thread peeing on a wall, you can judge by yourself😋

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I've been practicing with encouragement from a friend. I have gotten about 4 ft out from where I am standing. I discovered it's very fun. So I pee standing way more often now. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

I've been practicing with encouragement from a friend. I have gotten about 4 ft out from where I am standing. I discovered it's very fun. So I pee standing way more often now. 

I know you are completely straight, it's well written in your profile, but could you use some little appreciation? What you wrote is tickling...

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

I've been practicing with encouragement from a friend. I have gotten about 4 ft out from where I am standing. I discovered it's very fun. So I pee standing way more often now. 

Wow.. pee standing is full of pleasure, I love to see as well. 4ft is quite good. Well done.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I know you are completely straight, it's well written in your profile, but could you use some little appreciation? What you wrote is tickling...

I never say no to appreciation. 😉

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

I never say no to appreciation. 😉

And I never say no to a girl...

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Im sure we would like to see Curvys attempt at standing?🤗

@Curvy_Luscious a pic of you doing it could give us all a very particular kind of pleasure

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Dont be shy Curvy youre among friends on here..👍

it's true

 

anyway I don't perceive her as why at all🤣

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

I never say no to appreciation. 😉

I've got your point

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Im sure we would like to see Curvys attempt at standing?🤗

Me too

Share this post


Link to post

I can reach my toes! 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I can reach my toes! 😂

Oh dear, I think you are mostly squatting to pee. Don't you like to improve?

Share this post


Link to post

Girls parts are designed to pee down. Just a fact.. I have to manipulate my lady parts quite a bit to get some distance. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

Girls parts are designed to pee down. Just a fact.. I have to manipulate my lady parts quite a bit to get some distance. 

Good. But if you can try different pee postures it will be helpful. Especially if you would have to use a dirty toilet squatting may be impossible. However I totally agree with your idea about girls parts.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Biologically of course,females are "designed" to squat.I think standing is not their natural way..their urethral opening points points downwards,not outwards like a male.Its not a design flaw,its how the female is engineered to cram a bladder,AND her reproductive system into one small area.I think the female system is better,keeping urination and reproduction seperate.Unlike in us males,where we have a complicated system of pipes,glands,and valves,one minute for pee,then for semen,not surprising it all starts to go wrong as you age..

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

Biologically of course,females are "designed" to squat.I think standing is not their natural way..their urethral opening points points downwards,not outwards like a male.Its not a design flaw,its how the female is engineered to cram a bladder,AND her reproductive system into one small area.I think the female system is better,keeping urination and reproduction seperate.Unlike in us males,where we have a complicated system of pipes,glands,and valves,one minute for pee,then for semen,not surprising it all starts to go wrong as you age..

Yes, female pee organs normally designed for squatting, by the way squatting to pee is also generating pleasure highly. I love to see skirt lifting, panty pulling down an squatting to pee. when the pee stream comes out from the pee hole it is awesome. However according to the angle of vaginal opening girls can try spreading their pussy lips by the fingers to pee while standing or half squatting.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Biologically of course,females are "designed" to squat.I think standing is not their natural way..their urethral opening points points downwards,not outwards like a male.Its not a design flaw,its how the female is engineered to cram a bladder,AND her reproductive system into one small area.I think the female system is better,keeping urination and reproduction seperate.Unlike in us males,where we have a complicated system of pipes,glands,and valves,one minute for pee,then for semen,not surprising it all starts to go wrong as you age..

 

6 hours ago, sathuta said:

Yes, female pee organs normally designed for squatting, by the way squatting to pee is also generating pleasure highly. I love to see skirt lifting, panty pulling down an squatting to pee. when the pee stream comes out from the pee hole it is awesome. However according to the angle of vaginal opening girls can try spreading their pussy lips by the fingers to pee while standing or half squatting.

as you can see in my video, certain girls find quite natural to pee standing ihihihih

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×