Club & Gallery Upgrade

Clubs were introduced a little while back to provide sub-communities within the forum, as not all pee fans are created equal! The idea being there would be specific sections for different niches and interests (and not just of pee topics). We also merged this idea with the previous photo gallery, so club owners could have both forum sections and image galleries if they wished. 

The update I have just done has done the following:

• Significantly improved both the upload process (you can easily upload many pictures in just 2 clicks) and the viewing process. The 'viewer' is now in the style of Facebook, and works especially well on desktops/laptops where you will get a nice big version of the image with the comments/reactions on the side. You can use your arrow keys to scroll through the pictures too. There are a lot of great photos in some of the clubs, so I highly recommend giving this a try! Under 'image tools' in the corner of a picture you also have the option to download it.
  • Given club owners the power to edit and delete categories. For example, if you've accidentally added a tab you didn't want, or want to rename something.
  • Given clubs a 'home' tab where the club's description/about text and latest activity will be.
  • Given members the ability to decline club invitations.

However, the main thing I'd like to draw your attention to is simply that there is going to be more of a focus on the clubs element, especially chatting within clubs. Certainly this feature of the site takes a little getting used to, but I think it has a lot of potential once people get a feel for using it. 

If you have any questions about clubs in general, or would like a change made to your club that you cannot see how to / do not have permission to, please post in the dedicated Clubs section. 

I would also like to point out that dead clubs with very little content or effort will be removed. Please try to ensure you add cover pictures and descriptions etc to your club to encourage people to join, and at least add some content to get it started. Also please remember that a club is not a gallery - if you just have a couple of pictures to post, put it in a thread, not create a whole club for it! 

Conversely, club owners running their clubs particularly well and encouraging activity (leading by example certainly helps) will be rewarded and highlighted. 

Thank you.

• Like 1