What happened to my thread in Forum News & Announcements?

I noticed that after trying to create a new thread in the "news" section, I was notified it was necessary the approval of a moderator to actually enact that thread.

Did I posted in a section that was for staff-only? In that case I would like it to be moved and/deleted, and offer my most sincere excusation, it will not happen again

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just seen this, after I sent you a private message about it :p

The section is for staff only and is intended for announcements about peefans, the site etc. 

I have merged it with "where would you like to see me pee?"

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, that section is reserved for official site news updates and announcements, so any threads created by members won't show there. 

If you are wanting to let people know you're going to update a thread of yours soon with more content, I'd recommend just posting in the actual thread or live chat, rather than creating a completely seperate thread about it. :)

• Agree 2
26 minutes ago, Admin said:

Yes, that section is reserved for official site news updates and announcements, so any threads created by members won't show there. 

Got it

27 minutes ago, Admin said:

If you are wanting to let people know you're going to update a thread of yours soon with more content, I'd recommend just posting in the actual thread or live chat, rather than creating a completely seperate thread about it. :)

I thought it would have had more visibility, many people visit frequently the "announcement" section so I tought it would have advised people in a better way, but surely you are right. Anyway I alread created a topic in annoucement that is where you embedded the link to my thread, can I eventually use it to notify or do you prefer for it to be sealed down?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Got it

I thought it would have had more visibility, many people visit frequently the "announcement" section so I tought it would have advised people in a better way, but surely you are right. Anyway I alread created a topic in annoucement that is where you embedded the link to my thread, can I eventually use it to notify or do you prefer for it to be sealed down?

Seeing as you already have a thread about it, by all means update it if there is a big update coming. We just don't want new threads every time people are planning on posting things :p  (That said, the pee talk & question section gets more views than the peefans discussion section as this is now separate to the announcement area right at the top).

Just so you know, if you copy the URL and paste it in a new post, you can 'embed' any thread making it easier for people to click through to the topic in question. :) Hope this helps - we all look forward to the updates! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

Seeing as you already have a thread about it, by all means update it if there is a big update coming. We just don't want new threads every time people are planning on posting things :p  (That said, the pee talk & question section gets more views than the peefans discussion section as this is now separate to the announcement area right at the top).

Just so you know, if you copy the URL and paste it in a new post, you can 'embed' any thread making it easier for people to click through to the topic in question. :) Hope this helps - we all look forward to the updates! 

Thanks a lot

sorry if I messed up something with all these new buttons, and thank you again!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1