The Collaborative Pee Story

4 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

(ok im a brunette called Raven)...carry on i will join in later.Someone start on ive forgotten where we were...then Raven can get dirrrty!

Ok I'll sum up, then you will join

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It was a gloriously sunny day as Scarlett and her friends headed to the beach. With the weather being so warm, they made sure to pack plenty of drinks to enjoy...

It had been a hard weak at work, everybody was happy of what had been conquered, but now was really, REALLY time to blow off some steam, and nothing would have been spared from the naughty kinkiness that was building in their nasty minds.Unfortunately,none of them had brought a change of underwear,but it was ok as it was a hot day and they were all wearing skirts,and no thought of any thing naughty had yet entered their heads. True to her name, Scarlet had her long curly hair dyed deep red, a magnificent rust colour, intriguing and dark, and her glance was like steel, just like her overall attitude in life, being the one of the Group to never wear any panties, only microskirts or short dresses, that barely covered her smooth shaved pussy. Of course, her friends didn't exactly wear longer skirts, and they weren't prudish at all (far from it) it's just that few are as adventurous as Scarlett.

When they got there, what they found was a real Paradise, the sand was clean, the Sun exploding like never before, the breeze was gentle and warm, and more incredible than anything else, the sea was showing a very precise feature Scarlet saw just once in her childhood, the fact that gentle, almost non-existing but constant waves, shaped the seafloor, turning it into a Crystal desert of light, never deeper than a couple of feet, until hundreds of yards from the coastline, making possible to actually walk on water, 'till reaching little islands in the middle of the sea, through simple walking 'till there, little corners of impossible, standing in the blinding light among the limitless horizon of the ocean.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It was a gloriously sunny day as Scarlett and her friends headed to the beach. With the weather being so warm, they made sure to pack plenty of drinks to enjoy...

It had been a hard weak at work, everybody was happy of what had been conquered, but now was really, REALLY time to blow off some steam, and nothing would have been spared from the naughty kinkiness that was building in their nasty minds.Unfortunately,none of them had brought a change of underwear,but it was ok as it was a hot day and they were all wearing skirts,and no thought of any thing naughty had yet entered their heads. True to her name, Scarlet had her long curly hair dyed deep red, a magnificent rust colour, intriguing and dark, and her glance was like steel, just like her overall attitude in life, being the one of the Group to never wear any panties, only microskirts or short dresses, that barely covered her smooth shaved pussy. Of course, her friends didn't exactly wear longer skirts, and they weren't prudish at all (far from it) it's just that few are as adventurous as Scarlett

When they got there, what they found was a real Paradise, the sand was clean, the Sun exploding like never before, the breeze was gentle and warm, and more incredible than anything else, the sea was showing a very precise feature Scarlet saw just once in her childhood, the fact that gentle, almost non-existing but constant waves, shaped the seafloor, turning it into a Crystal desert of light, never deeper than a couple of feet, until hundreds of yards from the coastline, making possible to actually walk on water, 'till reaching little islands in the middle of the sea, through simple walking 'till there, little corners of impossible, standing in the blinding light among the limitless horizon of the ocean.

Upon all sitting down,they all realised they could see up each others skirts!  Oh look,said Scarlett,"were all wearing white knickers (except me), fancy that"  Aaaaaargghh!! cried Julie, Scarlett's best friend.  I don't really need or want to wear these stupid panties except I'm going to pee in them first before I take them off and throw them into the ocean."

Edited by ndr1968pz
  • Hot 1

Copy the body and paste it into a word processor of some kind.  Add your sentence and then copy/paste it back into another reply in toto, without further comments.  Makes the whole thing more cohesive, I think.  Just a side thought that's distracting enough.  (Kawwd! I hate editing!)  Also, the one sentence rule:   "Aaaaaargghh!!"    Sorry!

Edited by ndr1968pz
  • Haha 1
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:38 AM, ndr1968pz said:

It was a gloriously sunny day as Scarlett and her friends headed to the beach. With the weather being so warm, they made sure to pack plenty of drinks to enjoy...

It had been a hard weak at work, everybody was happy of what had been conquered, but now was really, REALLY time to blow off some steam, and nothing would have been spared from the naughty kinkiness that was building in their nasty minds.Unfortunately,none of them had brought a change of underwear,but it was ok as it was a hot day and they were all wearing skirts,and no thought of any thing naughty had yet entered their heads. True to her name, Scarlet had her long curly hair dyed deep red, a magnificent rust colour, intriguing and dark, and her glance was like steel, just like her overall attitude in life, being the one of the Group to never wear any panties, only microskirts or short dresses, that barely covered her smooth shaved pussy. Of course, her friends didn't exactly wear longer skirts, and they weren't prudish at all (far from it) it's just that few are as adventurous as Scarlett

Upon all sitting down,they all realised they could see up each others skirts!  Oh look,said Scarlett,"were all wearing white knickers (except me), fancy that"  Aaaaaargghh!! cried Julie, Scarlett's best friend.  I don't really need or want to wear these stupid panties except I'm going to pee in them first before I take them off and throw them into the ocean." The other two girls, Amber and Raven, giggling and laughing joined Julie in a triangle facing each other and made three puddles in the sand. 

The other two girls, Amber and Raven, giggling and laughing joined Julie in a triangle facing each other and made three puddles in the sand. 

It was then that Jenny and Anne, two of their long standing friends, were spotted clambering over the breakwater.  

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:07 PM, Adyguy6970 said:

The other two girls, Amber and Raven, giggling and laughing joined Julie in a triangle facing each other and made three puddles in the sand. 

It was then that Jenny and Anne, two of their long standing friends, were spotted clambering over the breakwater.  

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how you doin' girls?! they cheerfully asked

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

"I bursting for pee," said Anne.  

ahahaha we're on the beach, just GO!!!!!!! replied Scarlet, while the sun heated her bronze skin, and the salty wind made her long curly red hair to flow everywhere

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

ahahaha we're on the beach, just GO!!!!!!! replied Scarlet, while the sun heated her bronze skin, and the salty wind made her long curly red hair to flow everywhere

"What!  through my panties, " exclaimed Anne.

5 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

"What!  through my panties, " exclaimed Anne.

oh no, don't risk to stain them, scoff them to one side, no one will notice, and even if they would, who cares? either you LIVE, or you live mildly, and there's no indemnifying for lost chances in life, never forget that!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

"Help, I've started wetting myself," cried Anne.  

Scarlet rushed to her own knees laughing, and reached to her friend's panties with her own hands, scoffing them herself while Others were giggling, and when she freed Anne's pussy from the fabric, the girl couldn't hold it in and kept peeing, drenching Scarlet's finger and releasing a hot deluge on the already hot sand, as the Group exploded in a cheerful laughter

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Scarlet rushed to her own knees laughing, and reached to her friend's panties with her own hands, scoffing them herself while Others were giggling, and when she freed Anne's pussy from the fabric, the girl couldn't hold it in and kept peeing, drenching Scarlet's finger and releasing a hot deluge on the already hot sand, as the Group exploded in a cheerful laughter

Jenny, giggling, admitted it was all too much and she was now bursting for a wee too.

17 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Jenny, giggling, admitted it was all too much and she was now bursting for a wee too.

Laughing again and without even standing up, Scarlet turned to her, reaching for her undies and revealing the girl's naked pussy: "You can go now, sweety" she gigled while the other kept laughing

• Love 1