The Collaborative Pee Story

Just a little interactive experiment (as everyone knows pee-based experiments are the best kind!)... :) 

If you are posting in this thread, you must continue on the story from the previous post. However, you are only allowed to write one sentence at a time. You must wait until someone else has posted before posting again. Please make sure you copy the previous post before adding your sentence so it's easy to read where we're up to.

Once you feel the story has reached a natural conclusion, write 'THE END' and give us a new opening line for a different pee themed story. Let's see where we end up.

It was a gloriously sunny day as Scarlett and her friends headed to the beach... 

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

It was a gloriously sunny day as Scarlett and her friends headed to the beach. With the weather being so warm, they made sure to pack plenty of drinks to enjoy...

It had been a hard weak at work, everybody was happy of what had been conquered, but now was really, REALLY time to blow off some steam, and nothing would have been spared from the naughty kinkiness that was building in their nasty minds.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Unfortunately,none of them had brought a change of underwear,but it was ok as it was a hot day and they were all wearing skirts,and no thought of any thing naughty had yet entered their heads.

True to her name, Scarlet had her long curly hair dyed deep red, a magnificent rust colour, intriguing and dark, and her glance was like steel, just like her overall attitude in life, being the one of the Group to never wear any panties, only microskirts or short dresses, that barely covered her smooth shaved pussy

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Wait wait wait Fanny we must add the previous part written by Others before adding our own!!!

It was a gloriously sunny day as Scarlett and her friends headed to the beach. With the weather being so warm, they made sure to pack plenty of drinks to enjoy...

It had been a hard weak at work, everybody was happy of what had been conquered, but now was really, REALLY time to blow off some steam, and nothing would have been spared from the naughty kinkiness that was building in their nasty minds.Unfortunately,none of them had brought a change of underwear,but it was ok as it was a hot day and they were all wearing skirts,and no thought of any thing naughty had yet entered their heads. True to her name, Scarlet had her long curly hair dyed deep red, a magnificent rust colour, intriguing and dark, and her glance was like steel, just like her overall attitude in life, being the one of the Group to never wear any panties, only microskirts or short dresses, that barely covered her smooth shaved pussy

• Like 1
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It had been a hard weak at work, everybody was happy of what had been conquered, but now was really, REALLY time to blow off some steam, and nothing would have been spared from the naughty kinkiness that was building in their nasty minds.Unfortunately,none of them had brought a change of underwear,but it was ok as it was a hot day and they were all wearing skirts,and no thought of any thing naughty had yet entered their heads. True to her name, Scarlet had her long curly hair dyed deep red, a magnificent rust colour, intriguing and dark, and her glance was like steel, just like her overall attitude in life, being the one of the Group to never wear any panties, only microskirts or short dresses, that barely covered her smooth shaved pussy

Of course, her friends didn't exactly wear longer skirts, and they weren't prudish at all (far from it) it's just that few are as adventurous as Scarlett.

24 minutes ago, CON2H4 said:

I don't know, I feel I might have more to contribute as the story develops. :13_upside_down:

No problem, I will add every single time somebodyelse does, you can do the same, le'ts just consider this, it is only an idea of mine, but I suggest sticking to it: let's avoid exceedingly monopolize the story. For exampe, my feminist side consider going commando (no panties) a must, and I would have liked to adfirm they all were like that, but then I remembered many people on this forum love girls who actually scoff panties to one side when peeing, or quickly dress up stainig their panties with little droplets of pee, and so I decided to just use Scarlet as my avatar, claiming her for myself, putting standards all new contributors should respect, but avoid exerting such dominance over other charcters, leaving them to other people. obviously, I consider that if somebody starts posting on this thread as number #14000 he cannot decide anything about characters anymore, he should stick to what is realistic, what has been decided by those who had been more eager. I said that Scarlet shaves her pussy, never wear panties, and has her hair dyed red, it's impossible to write that "her lovely bush was visible through the fabric of the transparent panties", 'cause she has not any of the two.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I copypaste

It had been a hard weak at work, everybody was happy of what had been conquered, but now was really, REALLY time to blow off some steam, and nothing would have been spared from the naughty kinkiness that was building in their nasty minds.Unfortunately,none of them had brought a change of underwear,but it was ok as it was a hot day and they were all wearing skirts,and no thought of any thing naughty had yet entered their heads. True to her name, Scarlet had her long curly hair dyed deep red, a magnificent rust colour, intriguing and dark, and her glance was like steel, just like her overall attitude in life, being the one of the Group to never wear any panties, only microskirts or short dresses, that barely covered her smooth shaved pussy. Of course, her friends didn't exactly wear longer skirts, and they weren't prudish at all (far from it) it's just that few are as adventurous as Scarlett.

When they got there, what they found was a real Paradise, the sand was clean, the Sun exploding like never before, the breeze was gentle and warm, and more incredible than anything else, the sea was showing a very precise feature Scarlet saw just once in her childhood, the fact that gentle, almost non-existing but constant waves, shaped the seafloor, turning it into a Crystal desert of light, never deeper than a couple of feet, until hundreds of yards from the coastline, making possible to actually walk on water, 'till reaching little islands in the middle of the sea, through simple walking 'till there, little corners of impossible, standing in the blinding light among the limitless horizon of the ocean.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I copypaste

It had been a hard weak at work, everybody was happy of what had been conquered, but now was really, REALLY time to blow off some steam, and nothing would have been spared from the naughty kinkiness that was building in their nasty minds.Unfortunately,none of them had brought a change of underwear,but it was ok as it was a hot day and they were all wearing skirts,and no thought of any thing naughty had yet entered their heads. True to her name, Scarlet had her long curly hair dyed deep red, a magnificent rust colour, intriguing and dark, and her glance was like steel, just like her overall attitude in life, being the one of the Group to never wear any panties, only microskirts or short dresses, that barely covered her smooth shaved pussy. Of course, her friends didn't exactly wear longer skirts, and they weren't prudish at all (far from it) it's just that few are as adventurous as Scarlett.

When they got there, what they found was a real Paradise, the sand was clean, the Sun exploding like never before, the breeze was gentle and warm, and more incredible than anything else, the sea was showing a very precise feature Scarlet saw just once in her childhood, the fact that gentle, almost non-existing but constant waves, shaped the seafloor, turning it into a Crystal desert of light, never deeper than a couple of feet, until hundreds of yards from the coastline, making possible to actually walk on water, 'till reaching little islands in the middle of the sea, through simple walking 'till there, little corners of impossible, standing in the blinding light among the limitless horizon of the ocean.

Upon all sitting down,they all realised they could see up each others skirts!Oh look,said Scarlett,"were all wearing white knickers,fancy that"

13 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Upon all sitting down,they all realised they could see up each others skirts!Oh look,said Scarlett,"were all wearing white knickers,fancy that"

Scarlet doesn't wear any, it's written more up in the story...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

sorry @fannywatcher

I think we could pick a character up each, he who arrives first describe the character in a precise way and those arriving later will follow.

QUOTE FROM MY PREVIOUS POST WITH ANOTHER MEMBER

No problem, I will add every single time somebodyelse does, you can do the same, le'ts just consider this, it is only an idea of mine, but I suggest sticking to it: let's avoid exceedingly monopolize the story. For exampe, my feminist side consider going commando (no panties) a must, and I would have liked to adfirm they all were like that, but then I remembered many people on this forum love girls who actually scoff panties to one side when peeing, or quickly dress up stainig their panties with little droplets of pee, and so I decided to just use Scarlet as my avatar, claiming her for myself, putting standards all new contributors should respect, but avoid exerting such dominance over other charcters, leaving them to other people. obviously, I consider that if somebody starts posting on this thread as number #14000 he cannot decide anything about characters anymore, he should stick to what is realistic, what has been decided by those who had been more eager. I said that Scarlet shaves her pussy, never wear panties, and has her hair dyed red, it's impossible to write that "her lovely bush was visible through the fabric of the transparent panties", 'cause she has not any of the two.

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Wait wait wait Fanny we must add the previous part written by Others before adding our own!!!

We must also only write one sentence at a time...

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

We must also only write one sentence at a time...

But all of us did: nobody ever went Beyond a "period". A sentence ends with a period, which is a  firm punctuation, until you find a way to go on and on with commas without disrespecting grammatical rules and/or becoming ridiculous, it's still the same sentence.

I would never fight with a Mod but I'm not saying a lie, we all respected that rule

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

A good idea but maybe its better having just one character..

No, I don't agree this time, the story started declaring they were more than one (I personally thought 4) so why don't use them all? Maybe you could "control" a short-haired brunette with little firm tits named Raven:17_heart_eyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(ok im a brunette called Raven)...carry on i will join in later.Someone start on ive forgotten where we were...then Raven can get dirrrty!

Edited by fannywatcher