Peeing in a pool

True. But what about that one time they aren't? When outside in the sun people often get dehydrated. Then... Busted...

I'm not 100% sure but I think swimming dehydrates you by making you pee, so it's that first yellow pee when you arrive you have to watch out for. Serious swimmers seem to drink from bottles often to rehydrate (or maybe they like both kinds of watersports too and are topping up so they can piss some more!).

I've seen a couple of pictures where it was obvious that the person peeing in the pool is dehydrated. My guess is that most people that are in a public pool are not professionals and don't drink a lot. For myself, I don't manage to drink as much as usual. But, when I get out to get a drink I just use the facilities while I'm already out.

What I'd be curious to know is, among those who don't find peeing in the pool exciting, is which gender is more likely to? I'd guess it would be females as it's easier to pee through a swimsuit in the water than to take it off in the restroom, but us guys have a much easier time and don't need to undress.

among those who don't find peeing in the pool exciting, is which gender is more likely to? I'd guess it would be females as it's easier to pee through a swimsuit in the water than to take it off in the restroom, but us guys have a much easier time and don't need to undress.

I think you're right. There are some women who think pissing in the water is gross and won't do it, but there are guys who think that, too, and it's much easier to pull shorts or speedos down than to take a one-piece suit off.

One time I swam with my ex-gf, we went to a pool which had a unisex changing room and cubicles, so once we had clothes off and swimwear on we were putting clothes away in lockers. "I have to pee", I said, but she leaned towards me and said wouldn't it be easier to go in the shower or the pool instead? That wasn't my habit then so I was surprised but I followed her lead anyway. As soon as she had the shower running, she stood still under the running water and I noticed that the water running from her feet to the drain had turned slightly yellow!

I guess the other thing is that, as a guy, you risk standing near urinals in bare feet and walking right where some other guy has pissed. At least in the shower it all gets washed down the drain.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

Wet swimsuits are hard to get off to pee especially one piece swimsuits. It's a lot easier to pee in the pool. I wear "Tankini" swimsuits or a one piece. If I'm wearing a tankini suit I go in the pool about boob deep and push my bottoms to mid thigh and pee in the pool. In a one piece I pull the crotch to the side and pee in the pool

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...
Wet swimsuits are hard to get off to pee especially one piece swimsuits. It's a lot easier to pee in the pool. I wear "Tankini" swimsuits or a one piece. If I'm wearing a tankini suit I go in the pool about boob deep and push my bottoms to mid thigh and pee in the pool. In a one piece I pull the crotch to the side and pee in the pool

Forgot to mention that sometimes I go in the pool just to pee in it

• Like 4
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well I think all men should pee in the pool when they go swimming! In my ideal world every guy would make sure he urgently needed to pee before getting into a pool. There's something lovely and naughty about a man peeing in a public pool on purpose.

When I have to pee while in a pool I just get the old chap out while chest deep in the pool and piss away

Well I think all men should pee in the pool when they go swimming! In my ideal world every guy would make sure he urgently needed to pee before getting into a pool. There's something lovely and naughty about a man peeing in a public pool on purpose.

I would love to have you press your mimsy against my thigh when you pee in the pool!

• 6 months later...

I agree completely. I'm a big swimmer, husband not so much, but he sits on deck while I swim. Love it when we're alone, hubby just walks up to the pool and relieves himself into the pool! I wish all men would do that, such a turn on!

• Like 1
i have no problem going in a swimming pool, or hot tub. actually, i don't even think twice about it, or feel that it is naughty per se. same with natural bodies of water. actually i love that while most won't admit to it, many (normal -ie non WS folks) do it - especially in the ocean, or lakes; that it almost is accepted. although, it is sometimes more fun for me to wait to get out and let go through my bathing suit as the actual water drips off me as well.

I agree, I think in natural bodies of water most people just go and try not to be obvious about it. I know when I swam in the ocean at the beach on Grand Turk, I was out in chest deep water and realized that I had to pee, so I did. No one else was around me so no one knew, but it felt so amazing. But I also have gone in private pools, friends neighbors, hotels, etc etc lol. As a matter of fact, peeing in pools is where my enjoyment started.

• 5 years later...