Inviting new friends from all over the world

13 minutes ago, sathuta said:

Perfect

that stuff from the thread Brazen sightings is good, isn't it? He lived in India for a lot of time, so it fits with the concept of "Inviting new friends from all over the world", compared to the mainly USA&Europe membership!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

that stuff from the thread Brazen sightings is good, isn't it? He lived in India for a lot of time, so it fits with the concept of "Inviting new friends from all over the world", compared to the mainly USA&Europe membership!!!

I read and enjoyed too, I am looking forward to encourage him to find some friends from India.

• Agree 1
10 minutes ago, sathuta said:

I read and enjoyed too, I am looking forward to encourage him to find some friends from India.

it's a great country, there are some from this forum who are from there, do not remember who exactly🤣, but I know they are, they told me

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 4/23/2018 at 9:24 PM, spywareonya said:

I think there was this interesting woman, Mistress Sarah, from there, but I do not see her logged in too often!

I also checked out, we must encourage her too.

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, sathuta said:

I agree

yeah, maybe their technical quality cannot beat professional videos with face included, but I'm doing my best! and if people love their actual sincerity and the one-on-one interaction that you can have with me, well, I think that they could actually means something

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

yeah, maybe their technical quality cannot beat professional videos with face included, but I'm doing my best! and if people love their actual sincerity and the one-on-one interaction that you can have with me, well, I think that they could actually means something

I think it may not be a problem, because everyone is searching new things on the internet. So your product is also a new one that previously we haven't seen.

2 hours ago, sathuta said:

I think it may not be a problem, because everyone is searching new things on the internet. So your product is also a new one that previously we haven't seen.

awwww😍

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, sathuta said:

Indeed...That's so correct.

I have Always loved to contribute, but the concept of "improve" is subtly different, and I liked it from the start, though not grasping it in its entirety, at least in the beginning

now it opened to me a new perception of contribution

we don't simply need to make thir forum alive

we must make it GREAT

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I have Always loved to contribute, but the concept of "improve" is subtly different, and I liked it from the start, though not grasping it in its entirety, at least in the beginning

now it opened to me a new perception of contribution

we don't simply need to make thir forum alive

we must make it GREAT

Of course.