A good place to see girls peeing

Djim

Another good place to see women pee is right when they leave the club because they always have to pee n they just let it ripe in the parking lot or behind a tree and that is the biggest turn on as well...I always get a hardon, I'm getting one right now just writing this post

I like to try and see them while stuck in traffic on the interstate. Most the time a good 2-3 hour traffic jam will produce a good bit of sightings, I read on a friends social media page that during the big snow storm he witness 3 women in less than a hour go right in the middle of the interstate without hesitation. Most of the time around spring break or traffic from a large concert you can catch the best sightings

• 2 weeks later...

For me the place I see a lot is right after a concert or sporting event is over. The people tend to flood(no pun intended) the streets and have stumbled across many girls popping a squat in the alleys. My girlfriend did so more than once, which she knows makes me happy

Outdoor music festivals are the best. The portable toilets get pretty bad which girls do not like. I have seen many peeing situations at these events and some where very good. You have to be careful not to get caught though. :wet:

Or at festivals with 'long drop' toilets, especially those where there are 2 rows of cubicles back-to-back over the pit. If you look down through the seat, while you will not actually see the person using the toilet backing onto yours (and probably also the ones either side as well), you will be able to see their pee stream falling and splashing into the pool of waste. If it is angled towards the centre of the pit then it is almost certainly a guy, but if it is falling straight down (especially if followed by paper being dropped) then it is probably a girl.