Revenge naughty peeing is so much fun!

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:55 PM, sillyme said:

I worked at a place where the bosses were bullies, I got laid off there. They were supposed to pay me last week, but said they'll pay me in two weeks hopefully after making me come in to do paperwork, because they misplaced my records which I wouldn't have otherwise had to do. I got there did the paperwork, was really nice, I even gave back my copy of the rule book, which I didn't have to do. 

Then on my way out I went into the one person co ed employee bathroom that all the mean bosses use, and started peeing on the floor, and aiming my penis all over the place first peeing under the sink, then moving my pee aim to in front of the toilet seat where people put their shoes, I then sprayed the wall, and then continued moving my penis from one direction to the next, keeping on peeing for over a half a minute covering most of this floor, and kept peeing to the last drop getting it all on the floor, and walls, not getting a drop in the toilet, and then I took my gatorade bottle out, which I peed in earlier this morning, and emptied it on the floor. 

I left all my pee for others to clean; got out of there casually, left the building, and then walked home feeling an exciting adrenaline rush. That was so fun peeing on the floor, and leaving it for those bully bosses to clean. I got home took my close off put my flesh light on my cock and masterbated until I had a huge orgasm, while looking at the picture of the pee puddle I made, that I will try to load on here. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm so proud of you my child:17_heart_eyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1