Without my awareness I have lost my posts.

6 hours ago, sathuta said:

Dear admin,  today I found that all of my posts are lost without my awareness. Until yesterday all posts were present here. My profile image also not there now. What is the problem here?

ps Admin will be even more quickly notified if you nominate him by clicking on the @ symbol and then write his forum name like @Admin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Hi Sathuta, the PeeFans staff are aware of this and we are trying to rectify the problem. 

What happened is I was too hasty making a decision as a moderator and ultimately I made the wrong choice. I shouldn't have been too quick in my thinking, and I shouldn't have flagged your account. I've felt guilty and hated myself for what I did ever since it happened and it is going to take a long time for me to forgive myself. I assure you, and every member in this community, that this mistake will never happen again. 

I would like to make things right for you, and in addition to that, do something for you. What that is, I do not know, but I feel like it's the least I can do. You should have never been in this situation, and for that I am deeply sorry. I hope the best can come from this, and your posts are not deleted forever, but I also hope this mistake has not discouraged you from further contributing and posting to PeeFans.

Please accept my sincerest apologises for my terrible decision.

Sophie.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Hi Sathuta, the PeeFans staff are aware of this and we are trying to rectify the problem. 

What happened is I was too hasty making a decision as a moderator and ultimately I made the wrong choice. I shouldn't have been too quick in my thinking, and I shouldn't have flagged your account. I've felt guilty and hated myself for what I did ever since it happened and it is going to take a long time for me to forgive myself. I assure you, and every member in this community, that this mistake will never happen again. 

I would like to make things right for you, and in addition to that, do something for you. What that is, I do not know, but I feel like it's the least I can do. You should have never been in this situation, and for that I am deeply sorry. I hope the best can come from this, and your posts are not deleted forever, but I also hope this mistake has not discouraged you from further contributing and posting to PeeFans.

Sophie.

We all appreciate Sathuta so much that I'm sure he will remain here with us, we'll help him, all of us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Sophie said:

Sophie.

I loved Sathuta's video posts.  They usually ran quickly and one didn't have to wade thru many minutes of not much happening.

His post of the cute little girl peeing thru her panties was certainly one of the best that I have seen and rated it HOT.

I went back to view yet once again, and found it GONE.  Oh, dear.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Hey Sat, what happened? your post count is still working... where did they go?

13 hours ago, Sophie said:

Sophie.

What ever you are telling now, your action has done a damage to my profile. I still cannot find my posts and I don't know what happened to them. But I know that a number of people liked my posts and they are enjoying. If you see anything wrong here please explain, so we can stop that.

45 minutes ago, bpb said:

I loved Sathuta's video posts.  They usually ran quickly and one didn't have to wade thru many minutes of not much happening.

His post of the cute little girl peeing thru her panties was certainly one of the best that I have seen and rated it HOT.

I went back to view yet once again, and found it GONE.  Oh, dear.

I still cannot believe this. However I am going to post again. But I want to know what is the wrong thing I did as well.

2 hours ago, bpb said:

I loved Sathuta's video posts.  They usually ran quickly and one didn't have to wade thru many minutes of not much happening

HOLY SHIT how right you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More than anything, if you are fingering, waiting can really be a turn off:')

1 hour ago, sathuta said:

I still cannot believe this. However I am going to post again. But I want to know what is the wrong thing I did as well.

A great hug my friend. For what was wrong, send a PM privately to @Sophie that is a moderator, or even to  @Admin or @steve25805 and ask them. All will be fixed with time!

Want a single advice from me, but is nothing rules-related, only a personal taste? Don't open tens of new threads, re-post in an already-existing one, like "Indian chick pissing" you opened a little before (but not here, it should be in the video section), and post there ALL videos you find which are related to that subject! But my friend, I don't think there are rules against the way you post, nor am I a moderator AT ALL. It would simply easier for me to scroll them!

Meanwhile, a really big hug

ps I'm sure you will still trust Sophie unwithstand all of this, but if your trust is shaken, please believe me: she is the nicest and most humile person of this planet. Good to the root of her heart. I can swear it on my honour as a Witch.

And by the way, I'm happy you're still around

• Like 3
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

HOLY SHIT how right you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More than anything, if you are fingering, waiting can really be a turn off:')

A great hug my friend. For what was wrong, send a PM privately to @Sophie that is a moderator, or even to  @Admin or @steve25805 and ask them. All will be fixed with time!

Want a single advice from me, but is nothing rules-related, only a personal taste? Don't open tens of new threads, re-post in an already-existing one, like "Indian chick pissing" you opened a little before (but not here, it should be in the video section), and post there ALL videos you find which are related to that subject! But my friend, I don't think there are rules against the way you post, nor am I a moderator AT ALL. It would simply easier for me to scroll them!

Meanwhile, a really big hug

ps I'm sure you will still trust Sophie unwithstand all of this, but if your trust is shaken, please believe me: she is the nicest and most humile person of this planet. Good to the root of her heart. I can swear it on my honour as a Witch.

And by the way, I'm happy you're still around

Ok....................

• Love 1

It appears that @Sophie made an error of some kind. 

I personally have no information as to what happened and why, but I know that if anyone can rectify and reinstate posts it will be @Admin

I would advise you to send a PM to him, though Sophie has probably already made him aware.

But rest assured that you are a welcome and valued member.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
12 hours ago, steve25805 said:

It appears that @Sophie made an error of some kind. 

I personally have no information as to what happened and why, but I know that if anyone can rectify and reinstate posts it will be @Admin

I would advise you to send a PM to him, though Sophie has probably already made him aware.

But rest assured that you are a welcome and valued member.

This kind of errors are making our fans disappointed.

4 hours ago, sathuta said:

This kind of errors are making our fans disappointed.

You are right, but please, show forgiveness, we are friends

Moderators use their "powers" so rarely that something strange can happen when they do, without their slightest bad intention

a great hug, simply start posting again, and keep posting!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, spywareonya said:

You are right, but please, show forgiveness, we are friends

Moderators use their "powers" so rarely that something strange can happen when they do, without their slightest bad intention

a great hug, simply start posting again, and keep posting!

I have no issue with anyone, we must work together. Most important thing is mutual understand among all the members.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, sathuta said:

I have no issue with anyone, we must work together. Most important thing is mutual understand among all the members.

utterly agree, my friend. Glad to have you here

• Like 2
  • Love 1