That is great that you chanced to find someone that you can enjoy peeing with at parties.  Do you tend to find that you initiate peeing and others end up following or are others peeing outside anyway?   Do you both worry about people seeing you or are you open and maybe even a bit exhibitionist?

• 1 year later...
On 3/27/2018 at 3:54 AM, MVPee said:

*Name changed for confidentiality. I've been meaning to post this for a while now but haven't had the time.

I've been peeing outside at house parties with my friend Erin* since we went to our first kegger with friends from our dorm in first year uni. At that point, we weren't really friends inasmuch as we were part of the same friend group.

Both drunk, we started talking about camping (a shared hobby of ours), and somehow the conversation turned to peeing outside. Erin mentioned that she liked doing it, which piqued my attention. I also like peeing outside, especially when I'm drunk. I'll go out of my way to do it if I can.

At that point in my life I hadn't met anyone (let alone a girl) who was so open to talking about peeing like Erin was, so I was pretty damn excited. I had to piss like a racehorse, so I took a bold, forward risk and asked her if she wanted to pee with me in the backyard - and she did. I got Erin's permission to watch her, and I agreed to let her watch me too. It was pretty dark (and I was pretty drunk) so I couldn't see much, but hearing Erin's pee gush out while she was in her high squat - and she had to pee a lot - made me harder than the first time I watched Miss Piss's carpet pissing video (you know the one, with Ashley Dodds). We both agreed that it was really fucking hot.

That was the start a golden tradition. Erin and I have managed to pee outside together at almost every party we've been to since our first kegger. Sometimes we go in the yard, other times we'll just let go beside the house. Sometimes we watch each other, but most times we're so desperate to pee that we just let it out and enjoy the sound of our pee soaking the ground. We've had distance contests, timed our pees, and Erin will pee standing up from time to time. There's something so satisfying and primal about the liberation we both get from peeing outside - not to mention how fun it is.

We tried dating for a bit but it didn't work out, so we're just good friends - good friends with a wet secret. I can't believe how lucky I was to find a pee pal with such a similar fetish. We're going to the same party on Friday...you know what that means ;)

Who gets the most distance peeing?

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2018 at 5:54 AM, MVPee said:

*Name changed for confidentiality. I've been meaning to post this for a while now but haven't had the time.

I've been peeing outside at house parties with my friend Erin* since we went to our first kegger with friends from our dorm in first year uni. At that point, we weren't really friends inasmuch as we were part of the same friend group.

Both drunk, we started talking about camping (a shared hobby of ours), and somehow the conversation turned to peeing outside. Erin mentioned that she liked doing it, which piqued my attention. I also like peeing outside, especially when I'm drunk. I'll go out of my way to do it if I can.

At that point in my life I hadn't met anyone (let alone a girl) who was so open to talking about peeing like Erin was, so I was pretty damn excited. I had to piss like a racehorse, so I took a bold, forward risk and asked her if she wanted to pee with me in the backyard - and she did. I got Erin's permission to watch her, and I agreed to let her watch me too. It was pretty dark (and I was pretty drunk) so I couldn't see much, but hearing Erin's pee gush out while she was in her high squat - and she had to pee a lot - made me harder than the first time I watched Miss Piss's carpet pissing video (you know the one, with Ashley Dodds). We both agreed that it was really fucking hot.

That was the start a golden tradition. Erin and I have managed to pee outside together at almost every party we've been to since our first kegger. Sometimes we go in the yard, other times we'll just let go beside the house. Sometimes we watch each other, but most times we're so desperate to pee that we just let it out and enjoy the sound of our pee soaking the ground. We've had distance contests, timed our pees, and Erin will pee standing up from time to time. There's something so satisfying and primal about the liberation we both get from peeing outside - not to mention how fun it is.

We tried dating for a bit but it didn't work out, so we're just good friends - good friends with a wet secret. I can't believe how lucky I was to find a pee pal with such a similar fetish. We're going to the same party on Friday...you know what that means ;)

I have a few pee pals. but they're all in other parts of the US, and some are even in other countries!

• Like 1