The reasons I love pissplay

Hey Nan,

I just dug this up for you.  It's an old forum letter.  I think it's from PeeSearch but it could be older.  I don't remember.  Anyway, I just have a feeling you might like it and without further blabbering from me, here it is:

"Me and this girl i fanced at the time decided that we were going to shag each other anyway i was rubbing my bits on her thigh and she was doing the same. I needed a pee but it felt so good the devil just came over me, i just squirted a little on her leg and she started to shag faster, Then all of a sudden my leg was suddenly hot and wet. so i squirted again and got a reply, i pissed my heart out and so did she. It was so horny"

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, ndr1968pz said:

Hey Nan,

I just dug this up for you.  It's an old forum letter.  I think it's from PeeSearch but it could be older.  I don't remember.  Anyway, I just have a feeling you might like it and without further blabbering from me, here it is:

"Me and this girl i fanced at the time decided that we were going to shag each other anyway i was rubbing my bits on her thigh and she was doing the same. I needed a pee but it felt so good the devil just came over me, i just squirted a little on her leg and she started to shag faster, Then all of a sudden my leg was suddenly hot and wet. so i squirted again and got a reply, i pissed my heart out and so did she. It was so horny"

There should have been the opportunity to double like particularly heart-touching posts

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This is the kind of thing that happens here, a change comes over her and she just gets right into it regardless of where she is. We've had to hustle her into the car and put a blanket over her a couple of times. The slightest touch can set her off, it's safer to get her alone and get her calmed down. Remember the post about Black Snake Moan in chat box? She is not as bad as Christina Ricci portrayed, but there have been moments. 

There is medication, estrogen or a testerone blocker, that can help, but we both love her hyper sexuality, and help her with it. 

• Agree 1
47 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

There is medication, estrogen or a testerone blocker, that can help, but we both love her hyper sexuality, and help her with it. 

It is like violently waking up a sleepwalker; the way you decided to take, beside being cheerful, is surely safer for her. Utterly agree.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:22 AM, Scot_Lover said:

Wow, explains more than a couple of things.

Love your explanation, and I love how intense something like this is.

I feel starting to sourge a new kind of desire in me, to share my most sensitive relation with this fetish...

Sensitivity is indeed the core of it all, for me...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

It's just so sexy, the sensual slippery feel of something that has come from deep inside. We love what it does to us, how it makes us feel.

It's new for me. Training can harden a bit: subsequently, you retrieve Balance

• Like 1
  • Love 1