How long ago did you realise you were interested in pee?

I was fairly young. The film “Scary Movie” had come

out and I watched it at home one evening. There’s a scene where a girl who was a bit older than me at the time pees on the floor. If you know the scene, duration of time she urinates is impossibly long; played for laughs. She’s leaves a huge puddle on the floor and steps in it a few time. 

The next day after school when I was alone I watched it. I began to masterbate for the first time. I had no idea. Suddenly, I felt a huge urge to pee. I sprinted to the bathroom, stood over the toilet and came. First time cumming ever. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jayargo said:

I was fairly young. The film “Scary Movie” had come

out and I watched it at home one evening. There’s a scene where a girl who was a bit older than me at the time pees on the floor. If you know the scene, duration of time she urinates is impossibly long; played for laughs. She’s leaves a huge puddle on the floor and steps in it a few time. 

The next day after school when I was alone I watched it. I began to masterbate for the first time. I had no idea. Suddenly, I felt a huge urge to pee. I sprinted to the bathroom, stood over the toilet and came. First time cumming ever. 

That was Scary Movie 2 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1