Front Row Seat For Piss Performance

I paid a visit to, “The Lot” early yesterday morning about 2:15am. I did my initial drive around the church vehicles, no sign of any pee action. The church vehicles weren’t parked in ideal positions for cover for public relief, the van was parked in front of the bus but a row over to the left as opposed to directly behind each other.

I went to the back row to get my usual spot so I could see all. I observed two girls in a Honda Civic in the front row of the lot which is right at the sidewalk. The passenger side door was open, there was a girl outside the car who kept going back and forth to the trunk. Eventually I saw her sit in the door frame with her feet extended out. I thought she might’ve been taking a piss and it was confirmed when she stood up fixing her pants and a liquid glistening underneath the car. She appeared to be taking pictures of her puddle with her phone. Then she appeared to put her duffel bag on the ground, in her piss before putting it in the trunk. The girls has remained there for quite a while so I never got to go investigate further.

I had an idea, being the positioning of the church vehicles weren’t in ideal positions. I decided to make the positioning ideal. I pulled up into the space to the left of the van, the row behind but on the same row as the bus, so my car, the van and the bus formed a triangular pattern with a vacant space between my passenger side, the buses driver side and the rear of the van. I jumped into my backseat so my car looked unoccupied. After a few minutes a guy comes around the back of the van and stands between my car and the bus and takes a leak at the rear of the van. A female companion called out to him, he replied, “What?” while still pissing. I was hoping she would follow suit.

Sure enough she did, this was at 3:15am she came around the back of the van and stood at the driver side rear of the van and at my passenger front fender so I see her close up, very attractive, fair skinned black girl, curvy, she unfastens her jeans and squats near my front, right fender, making herself totally invisible to me. I was too close to see anything. I could hear her making sounds of relief. She popped up after a few seconds to wipe and I hear her say, “Ooo that’s a lot of pee!” She fixes her clothes and walks around the van and goes an aisle and two rows ahead, back to her group. 

A big girl then heads my direction and goes on the other side of the bus so I couldn’t see anything. In my mind I pictured her making a river over there. When she returned to the group I slid up front to my passenger seat, opened my window, stuck my head and phone out to get a picture of the girls puddle by my fender. It was a nice sized puddle with no splashing from her squatting with 2 brown, soaked, QT Kitchen napkins laying flat in the puddle. When the group left I got out and picked the napkins up. They were so wet they soaked through the microfiber towel I put the used tissue and napkins in. 

I stayed until 5am and didn’t see anymore action so I headed home. Enjoy the pictures.

0E14BC29-2F77-46D1-8081-DE73E99E51BB.jpeg

6EAFE105-E173-4B8A-B2DF-C1F95E250641.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Nice idea to engineer the perfect pee spot.   It obviously worked, but a shame that you were right on top of the action but couldn't see it.   Maybe a camera positioned under your car would be a good idea?  I know that you've mentioned a towball mount, but maybe one sat on the floor but pushed a little back under your car would be good.

6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Nice idea to engineer the perfect pee spot.   It obviously worked, but a shame that you were right on top of the action but couldn't see it.   Maybe a camera positioned under your car would be a good idea?  I know that you've mentioned a towball mount, but maybe one sat on the floor but pushed a little back under your car would be good.

I am going to try again but turn the car around which will give me a better view. I did place the action cam under the car, pushes back but of course the spot didn’t get anymore action. 

• 3 weeks later...