Interesting facts about historical piss fetishism

I thought I'd share a few facts I have gleaned over the years relating to pissing, pee, and pee fetishism in history.

In Victorian times, whilst all those stuffed shirt upper middle class dudes with top hats were going around being shocked at the sight of suggestively exposed table legs and stupid shit like that, in more down to earth working class areas, things could be much more wild. The naughtiest ladies in pubs and taverns used to piss in the beer glasses with the guys then expected to drink it!

In Roman times, some of their brothels were kitted out with glass floors so that guys could stand underneath watching the girls piss on it.

The Romans also used to use pee to dye fabrics and linen. Those who worked doing this allowed their fellow Romans to bring containers of their pee with them which they'd gladly take. They also provided bowls and urns for passing Romans to piss in, acting almost like public toilets. 

Jawaharlal Nehru, first Prime Minister of independent India, was known to be a urophile, drinking a glass of his own pee every day supposedly for health reasons.

And a lot of prehistoric or pagan religions placed great emphasis on fertility goddesses, with imagery often depicting them urinating.

There was an ancient Siberian tribe whose wedding ritual included the bride peeing in the husband's mouth, with him expected to drink it. The idea behind this is that he'd thereby demonstrate his devotion to her by doing anything for her. I bet it was some kind of pee fetishist who came up with that notion in the first place, though, lol.

• Like 4