Wet wild role play fun

March 16th 2018

He initially went up to me and put his arms around me kissing my neck , telling me he wants to be bad if it’s okay, he wanted to try rough play, if I was up to it, was very lusrful in his voice, it was kinda hot, I told him he can guide me and we can do a good practice if he wanted to play too, he even asked (shyly) if I’d wear certain things lol I told him I’m gonna drink coffee and water and to pick out my wardrobe, no limitations =}

He picked out a blue satin gstring with a black Lacey bra, natural colour nylon pantyhose, black button top, red school girl skirt, 

I told him I’ll go change and then he said as he grabbed my arm gently, bring a full bladder =O!!!! But to wait closer to tbt end, to release the contents,

I got dressed in what he wanted , he asked if I could put my hair up a bit in , I shrugged and did my best, he asked me to put on a selected dress shoe and he opened the door and went silent for about 3 minutes??

I heard knocking so I went to see what he was up too and he covered me mouth and whispered to me to struggle , so I did , I even tried using my feet And legs, against the door way to br picked up and tossed onto the bed with him getting on top being so forceful, I was really excited and wanted to get into character =}

I put my arms up only for him to over power mrband omg he never told me about shirt ripping!! He tore my shirt opened so I let some pee out , as I struggled, he was a little rough with my chest then he flipped me on my stomach and laid on top rubbing my pussy thru my clothes making me pee a little more, then and he rolled us about so he can cover my mouth with his free er hand, (I was so turned on I wanted anything if I could cum lol) his hand was up my skirt and down my nylons and he told me to be a good girl! Lol I nodded and acted afraid for him and he moved me to thr table and bent me over! He was rubbing his hands over my body telling me sometimes when he lusts so bad like right now he wants what he knows he can’t have, I asked him what and he said my butt looks extremely inviting =O!!!!

But we can pretend, (I was thinking pretending how??)

He ripped my nylons from tbt back and got me to spread my legs and lifted and angled my butt and he went into my pussy and god!! I nestle swooned lol it was so big I was so tight, I can pretend he’s doing my butt so I fake cried as he ravaged me!! He was so commanding and forceful, I didn’t know he had this in him I LOVED it!! He put my head into the bed to “scream” especially when I came so hard I came and peed a little lol then he pulled out and I for a second i thought why? Then I felt it on my ass and waste, he Jizzed on me , ew lol but he wasn’t done!! He Lifted my skirt and told me I was a naughty school girl by wearing seductive lingerie then he forced me to crouch as he waved his giant cock in my face and got me to suck till he came again as I peed myself , I almost gagged he came a lot  he held my Head till he finished and till I swallowed, I fell on the bed and was in a sex coma, though I had peed myself he made me cum orally, it was hot and amazing, never the less, he tried to apologize for being all bit rough, I told him he can go as rough with me as he wants <3

He cuddled and even apologized about my shirt, I told him as long as my lingerie is spared I’m good, we cuddled and he was touching me and my wet parts of my clothes, b4 our shower, lord knows I wanted his jizz off my back he told me he wanted to to rip off my pantyhose and to even rip a skirt, I told him we can go to the store and pick me up a designated set, anything goes , and we finally got into the shower and he was a little stiffy so I was gently cleaning his man tool and I told him if he can cum a 3rd time I’ll suck him or he can pretend to use my ass again ( haha ) but no cumming for him, good lol I was sore and kinda wanted the taste of his .load outta my mouth, then we went to bed =}

• Like 1
  • Hot 2