Question

Just get comfortable, warm the room up, that kind of thing. It's no longer fun when you start to get cold, even though peeing clothed feels warm, it's surprising how fast you cool down. Trust me, lol. So many times we have tried to have fun only to have it fail because 'I'm cold'.

Err, now I'm confused, lol. 

Can you explain what you mean? Maigh and Mary like wet clothes, they will happily go into the shower wearing what the have on, after peeing in or on them. Wierd, I know, but it fits in with our pee obsession, and they love it to the point of trashing clothes. Some things don't react or wear well after a while.

1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

Err, now I'm confused, lol. 

She's asking if she can post about it here and if she should cut out the sex part.

@Ivy1989 go ahead and post it all :) as long as it features pee somewhat I'm sure we'll all be happy to read it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, Sophie said:

She's asking if she can post about it here and if she should cut out the sex part.

@Ivy1989 go ahead and post it all :) as long as it features pee somewhat I'm sure we'll all be happy to read it.

Uh oh, a 'der' moment.

I completed missed that, rofl.

Sorry @ivy1989.