Women you just would..

F.W

Im sure we all see women who you might not want to watch pee or anything,but stir your pants in odd ways when you see them.

This is journalist Julia Hartley Brewer,she causes my pants to twitch whenever i see her on TV.I feel id just like to take her very quickly and roughly,leave her with my love running down her stockings..:11_blush:

jhb1.jpg

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

All three of us could do bad things to the lovely Charlize, lol.

I found this one late in life, she was already old, but I still love the thought of her.

image.jpeg

For a moment I thought this Ann-Margaret. So I decided to add her to this list.  Shows my age but when I first saw her in Tommy with the baked beans then chocolate, even to this day..... boing!

Ann-Margret nips.jpg

Ann-Margret hot.jpg

in Tommy.jpg

2 hours ago, P_lovinguy said:

For a moment I thought this Ann-Margaret. So I decided to add her to this list.  Shows my age but when I first saw her in Tommy with the baked beans then chocolate, even to this day..... boing!

Ann-Margret nips.jpg

Ann-Margret hot.jpg

in Tommy.jpg

As referred to in "Full Metal Jacket"when the reporter officer is assigning jobs to the team of writers for the army newspaper:"Ann-Margret is coming,dont make it too obvious,but i want to see fur,and early morning dew.."

11 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

All three of us could do bad things to the lovely Charlize, lol.

I found this one late in life, she was already old, but I still love the thought of her.

image.jpeg

Charlize gets better, not worse, with the passing of time, it's her inherent beautiful "darkness", she is "Life" even more than, and above of, "Youth"

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Charlize gets better, not worse, with the passing of time, it's her inherent beautiful "darkness", she is "Life" even more than, and above of, "Youth"

Mmmm, I liked the 'dark' direction of her portrayal of Atomic Blonde, most actresses seem to regret getting naked, and drop into obscurity, Charlize keeps getting bigger and better.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

Mmmm, I liked the 'dark' direction of her portrayal of Atomic Blonde, most actresses seem to regret getting naked, and drop into obscurity, Charlize keeps getting bigger and better.

Homungous movies

As a Witch, I utterly understand the lifestyle of an undercover agent

I mean, I do not have "that" as my Coven Assignment, but one of the most holy duty of a Witch is indeed work as a secret agent: disguise, keep secrets, manipulate, seduce, kill, all in order to save the world, and Always living an inch away from sudden death

PS       If you loved Atomic Blonde take a look at Red Sparrow, it is almost better and I know I said something heavy

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/19/2018 at 7:10 PM, spywareonya said:

I definitely get your point. It is something beyond sexual, like my first orgasm clutching my legs when I was less than ten years old, looking at a wonderful collector-edition doll with a soul-rockin marvellous blue dress. It is like being in love mixed with a sexual arousing so strange and twisted that it is almost like if you wanted to eat this person like she was a steak more than actually having sex with her

It's not desire, it's CRAVING

To me, it happens about Charlize Theron

Immagine correlata

There is darkess in her beauty

There is beauty in her darkness

There is madness in her eyes

There is sex in her madness

I want her as my lover

I want her as my incestuous mom

I want her as a one night dirty, really foul adventure

I want her forever

I want her to be mine but I don't want to spoil her darkness by making her exceedingly mine

I want her to make me hers, but I don't want to lose my status of worthy-of-her by allowing myself to become exceedingly hers

Dancing in circle like fighting males over a female, over the control of the pack

I want to lose myself in her eyes

I want to kill and feel blood on my hands

I want to cum

I want to kiss her

I want to die

This is beautiful  😂

• Agree 1
  • Love 1