Ever drank urine?

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:27 PM, peenow said:

I would like to drink a woman's pee that is a stranger to me

Yeah, me too and vis a vis....Behind an old brick warehouse club with the noisy beat of the music leaking through the wall out into the alley.  I get on my knees to drink hers and then she gets on her knees so I can be the fountain.

Edited by ndr1968pz
  • Hot 1
29 minutes ago, ndr1968pz said:

Yeah, me too and vis a vis....Behind an old brick warehouse club with the noisy beat of the music leaking through the wall out into the alley.  I get on my knees to drink hers and then she gets on her knees so I can be the fountain.

wow

why don't I found anything about it in the real stories section? Did I performed a weak research?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, spywareonya said:

wow

why don't I found anything about it in the real stories section? Did I performed a weak research?

LOL  Not enough there for a real story.  It was just a mental "flash".  I get them all the time.  Little bits of past memories that I modify into little fantasies. 

12 minutes ago, ndr1968pz said:

LOL  Not enough there for a real story.  It was just a mental "flash".  I get them all the time.  Little bits of past memories that I modify into little fantasies. 

ouh, I used to do that a lot. The actual craving for pussy in the end gave me the will-power to overcome my shyness. And then my Whole life changed. I met Alex and got into the occult, and became the steel-tank I'm today

rememebr that marvellous song?

...it's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes, but it might just save your life...

it's the power of pussy!!!:')

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It's not shyness, exactly.  I would be very lost without my rich fantasy life.  It keeps the wheels and cogs spinning and lubed and in good working order.  Idle minds soon freeze up and become useless in many areas.  This is the dreaded darkness that's as quiet as it gets.  "Use it or loose it".  One of life's primary commandments.

• Agree 1
18 minutes ago, ndr1968pz said:

It's not shyness, exactly.  I would be very lost without my rich fantasy life.  It keeps the wheels and cogs spinning and lubed and in good working order.  Idle minds soon freeze up and become useless in many areas.  This is the dreaded darkness that's as quiet as it gets.  "Use it or loose it".  One of life's primary commandments.

I understand...

Anyway, consider the hypothesis to expand its use Beyond yourself-only by telling stories...

but Really, I DO understand;*

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I do.  I splash out "freeze" frames quite frequently.  If I get a flash while writing...anything...I will stop and whip it out.  As far as telling stories, and the mechanics and back editing and checking of continuity is concerned, well, that's the part that takes all the fun out of it for me.  For me, a well written (for me) vignette, a really hot one, can give me an erection while I'm writing it and that's almost reward enough!  If I go back and try to expand around the original picture it just makes it become, I don't know less spontaneous.  It's hard to explain.  I love to write but I hate to edit.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ndr1968pz said:

I do.  I splash out "freeze" frames quite frequently.  If I get a flash while writing...anything...I will stop and whip it out.  As far as telling stories, and the mechanics and back editing and checking of continuity is concerned, well, that's the part that takes all the fun out of it for me.  For me, a well written (for me) vignette, a really hot one, can give me an erection while I'm writing it and that's almost reward enough!  If I go back and try to expand around the original picture it just makes it become, I don't know less spontaneous.  It's hard to explain.  I love to write but I hate to edit.

Alex is a wannabe novelist, he usually puts hardcore sex in his books and my greatest fingerings had been reading them. I talk with him about his books a lot, and can really understand what you mean

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I just joined site. Hello to all. I would like to say I have been drinking pee since I was little. always enjoyed it, you just have to remember the two Golden Rules..... Make sure it is fresh.     And also make sure whomever your drinking it from has no stds or aids

• Agree 2
12 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

This morning I accidentally left a drop on the toilet seat, I dared myself to taste it, but have never 'swallowed'.

086.jpg

Long since I saw such a pair of tits in RL; you are AMAZING, I would really do something very bad with you

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

my wife went out with friends one night i knew she would be drinking a variety of alcohol mostly wine maybe him i also she always needs to pee lots with drink i was rock hard in bed thinking of her out in her tight white jeans with her shapely bum getting nice and hot in them i couldn't sleep so when I heard the front door open about 1 in the morning i heard her coming up the stairs i ran into the bathroom and lay down in the bath she walked in and said why arnt you asleep i said I've been thinking about you needing a big piss when you get home now take off your boots peel off your clothes she did she put a food on each side of the bath squatted over my belly and unleashed a huge torrent of warm sweet pee i drank probably 90 percent of it .It was like a power jet i was covered boy it tasted bloody good i licked he pussy clean whilst I blew my stack had a shower and went to bed after i shagged her senceless

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
20 hours ago, piss licker said:

my wife went out with friends one night i knew she would be drinking a variety of alcohol mostly wine maybe him i also she always needs to pee lots with drink i was rock hard in bed thinking of her out in her tight white jeans with her shapely bum getting nice and hot in them i couldn't sleep so when I heard the front door open about 1 in the morning i heard her coming up the stairs i ran into the bathroom and lay down in the bath she walked in and said why arnt you asleep i said I've been thinking about you needing a big piss when you get home now take off your boots peel off your clothes she did she put a food on each side of the bath squatted over my belly and unleashed a huge torrent of warm sweet pee i drank probably 90 percent of it .It was like a power jet i was covered boy it tasted bloody good i licked he pussy clean whilst I blew my stack had a shower and went to bed after i shagged her senceless

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :17_heart_eyes:

• Love 1
On 4/7/2018 at 4:52 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

This morning I accidentally left a drop on the toilet seat, I dared myself to taste it, but have never 'swallowed'.

086.jpg

I drink pee because it's a sexual thing for me unfortunately my Wife's not into it

You need to try it,  Try drinking some 🍷 wine to get you relaxed... of course only if it gets you sexually excited. I would never force pee on anyone, it all comes down to everyone's perspective. Some. Love it other's hate it. Thanks for your post

15 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

My favorite time is when the woman is on the toilet legs spread and im licking her as she is going! I get so hard from doing that. This picture is so AMAZING! 

I like to lick girls too but the toilet is sincerely not for me:') Sophie asked me a pic of me peeing on the toilet in my thread, so I'll take it soon and post it

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, greedyneedygirl said:

I shot this in an Art Gallery Loo!

Porthmeor_Ladies_01.thumb.jpeg.da142303824cb2c3db8b5769fb081354.jpeg

Porthmeor_Ladies_02.thumb.jpeg.73f82c07b04a70a7a00158d794e19901.jpeg

frothing actually

I can sense your smell from here

I'm aroused, you put me in a bad mood, I crave your flesh, your pussy, holy shit

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...