Sims 4

Has anyone played this, or played it lately? One of the girls bought it, neither of them will own up to it, lol, but one of them did. They have turned the poor sim into a sex slave (using mods) and some of the animations are pretty graphic. This sim girl will jump at anyone, get naked anytime, even while jogging about the neighbourhood (although I'm trying to fix that) and yeah, they poke her about so much that she will pee anywhere by stopping her from going potty.

They have set this up on an old Windows 7 lappie, and I'm getting into the mechanics of it on my PC, editing xml files, and cleaning up animations in blender, it's a bit of a hobby to all of us now. The peals of laughter that result make it all worth it, they love the thing, love playing with Wendy Will, and don't shy away from fixing broken scripts, game issues and whatever. It's a little strange to hear them muttering about run time executables, xml files and rendering errors, but they like fooling with it.

I don't know how far it will go, had to save the sims life a couple of times already, but I think they will drive this poor girl into deeper depths of depravity.

Check out the Loverslab forum, you will get an idea on what's possible.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1