I Owe You A Pee

You lucky person!   That sounds like you had an awesome time.  Now you need to find something to get her back into debt with you again so that you can look forward to the next payment installment.

• Like 1
On 3/19/2018 at 4:23 PM, spywareonya said:

Did she vanished once again from your life afterward or is she still around? It was terrificly sexy and a bit romantic too!!!:17_heart_eyes:

Surprisingly she texted me the other day and said she’d like to see me again if it was possible. So, more stories to come. 

• Love 1
On 3/19/2018 at 5:40 PM, Scot_Lover said:

Tell me you didn't let her leave, lol. Excellent account, she sounds like a fun girl to keep around.

I did. I guess that’s part of the excitement, wondering when I am going to see her again. Then waiting for her to arrive late.

2 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Surprisingly she texted me the other day and said she’d like to see me again if it was possible. So, more stories to come. 

I'm unbent romantic about these things

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 3/16/2018 at 11:45 AM, Starks2010 said:

The other day an ex girlfriend (Referred to in other posted stories) came over (She actually showed up!) after saying she owed me a pee. She comes in with these light pink, loose fitting pants, these light pink moccasin shoes, a flannel print shirt with pink and blue and couple other colors it, oh and her black lace front wig on. 

We sit, talk, and catch up some. She said she needed a glass of water. I provided her a tall glass. She downed it and informed me she needed to pee. She asked where do I want it. I lead her to my low traffic living room, aka The Spot, short for The Pee Spot. 

Last visit she relieved herself on the left side of the couch. This time I directed her to the right side of the couch, virgin, un-urinated on carpet on that side of the couch. That room has been blessed by 5 vaginas and got ejaculated on once after the same girl from this story peed in there a few years back.

She removes her pants and panties (Black boy shorts, I guess), rests her elbows on the arm of the couch as she’s squated down with her legs open and her nice vaginal lips hanging and begans to urinate on the beige carpet. She stops the stream and asks if she should finish. I instructed her to let it all go. Her clear stream of urine shoots out a litte further landing between her spread apart bare feet. She wipe using all the provided napkins and offers them to me. I said just drop them. 

Fast forwarding, we end up upstairs, then falling asleep. We wake up and she says now she has to pee again. I told her the whole house was her bathroom, she could go against that wall over there. She asked, “You don’t want it on you?” I said I do let me assume the position. I hop down on the floor wearing a black tank top, socks, and a condom. As I’m laying on my back she straddles me, standing straight up and looking down on me and begans to piss all on my stomach and chest, her urine is splashing me in the face and eyes. She really got into it because I heard the full stream hissing sound. Pissed pooled on the carpet on each side of me, the tank top was saturated and stuck to me.

I sat up and cleaned her vagina with my tongue. I licked up and down her legs to take care of any splashed pee. I got up, peeled off the tank top and put it on a hanger to dry. 

The tank top is now dry and she must’ve really only drank water like she said she did because the tank top only smells of my cologne.

The used napkins still litter the living room floor by the couch. 

Do you clean the carpet or leave it to stain?

43 minutes ago, crick3701 said:

Do you clean the carpet or leave it to stain?

No I don’t clean it. There are no noticeable stains. I had a high powered flashlight that would show the salt crystals in the pee spot with all the lights out using only the flashlight to see.