Sneaking Into The Ladies Toilets

What a great experience for you, although you're much more daring than I would be, even if it seemed like nobody was about. I suppose if you had been caught you'd have had to blame it on your drunkenness and say you went into the wrong toilet! (not that that would have got you out of trouble). Still, whilst obviously nobody is condoning violating women's privacy, since nobody was around that must have been a very fun and memorable trip to the bathroom...

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
I also have been in the ladies but a lady came in I heard here pull her knickers down and sit on the toilet . I then heard her start to wee she started with a dribble into the toilet then her stream really started and she started to hiss she peed like this for about a minute then her stream slowed to a dribble again she then finished got some paper and wiped her fanny pulled her knickers up flushed the toilet and left my cock was rock hard so I had a wank there and then I came all over the floor

Oh yea, that's what I'm taking about.....I admit that my experience turned me on. For a moment when I was standing there I thought about masturbating and cumming over the toilet seat, but I thought that might be going a bit too far, so I resisted. That was a good experience you shared there. Thanks

• Hot 1

I have also done this. one day I was walking home and needing to piss I decided to use the ladies . I walked in to the ladies room which was a little skanky then i opened my fly standing in the voyer took my dick out and pissed all over the floor then put my dick back looked at my large puddle. After that I walked ou and continued with my journey.

I went in the ladies toilets today. I stopped at a car park and noted that the gents toilet was locked and the ladies was open. I don't know why - possibly maintenance issues, but there were no signs up. Whilst it might not be a strictly legitimate excuse to use the ladies, I considered that it would help to explain away the use of the ladies. It was also early in the day and nobody was really around although there was traffic passing on the road from which the toilets were in full view. I walked up to the gents, looked at the closed railing gate and padlock with discust and then walked on to the ladies and walked straight in. There were three stalls, so I selected the middle one and closed the door. I took out my penis and peed a full bladder into the toilet, making good splashing noises from a height. I knew that it was pretty unlikely that someone would come in whilst I was there. I finished up, flushed - ensured the seat was down (didn't want to scare anyone who might come next) and left. I walked out normally, rather than sneaking out, which would look suspicious. I didn't see anyone else. If I had lots of time on my hands today, I would be tempted to either wait in there in a cubicle and listen for women peeing, or go in after I see a lady go in. Either way, I'd try not to be detected, but use the locked gents as the excuse and apologise profusely if I was detected. As it happens, I'm way too busy today and the gents will probably be open again before I could get a chance to do this.

I did once go in the ladies toilet at a hotel. I went to the gents as usual, but I noted that to access the toilets, you turned off the corridor, through a door into a vestibule. Inside the vestibule, there were two doors - one for ladies, one for the gents. I also noted that the vestibule wasn't covered by a camera. When I went in the gents, I noted that the cubicles had full length doors and sides that came right to the floor. A plan started to hatch. I reckoned that I could go into the ladies and be in a cubicle and nobody would detect me because of the full height doors and walls. I sat in the bar, from where I could see the outer vestibule door and I watched for a while, whilst drinking my beer. I made note of people going in and out and I checked that every lady that I had seen going in had also come back out, thus meaning that the toilets were now empty. I took my chance and placed my empty glass on the bar, headed to the toilets - totally natural to anyone who might be taking a passing interest. I walked through the vestibule door, but instead of turning left to the gents, I turned right to the ladies. There were five stalls and I selected the nearest one, on the grounds that it would be easier for a quick gettaway if necessary. I sat and waited. My stomach had butterflies, but I tried to relax. After a few minutes, I heard the door open and clack clack clack of heals on the tiled floor. A cubicle door banged - I think two along from me. Then followed a russle of clothing being adjusted as she slipped her trousers down. A pause, then a gentle hiss accompanied by the tinkle of pee hitting the water. The hiss intensified. The tinkle stopped as I could hear the pee hitting the porcelain as the stream grew stronger and went further forward. The lady let out a sigh of relief then after a short while the pee stream was easing, the hiss reducing and the tinkle returned. A few more drops. Then a pause and the sound of paper being pulled from the roll. Another pause and then the adjustment of clothing followed by the flush. At this point, the door banged again and with more clacking I heared another women enter a different stall. More clothes being adjusted by the second lady whilst the first lady left the stall and I heard her washing her hands. The second lady had no pause and tinkle. She was an immediate gusher as soon as the clothing was out of the way. However, the gushing was accommanied by a thunderous splashing into the water, so she was either a vertical pee'r or she was hovering and the pee went straight down from a height. The first lady was leaving now and I heard the accompanying clack clack clack followed by the door banging. The second lady was still thundering on. Then it stopped. Then three short spurts. Another russle of clothing, a flush and she departed quickly without washing her hands.

The sounds were intense and the experience indelibly printed in my memory. I think the senses were heightened because I couldn't see anything and I was very nervous. I waited to check things were quiet, then went to the inner door and listened to check for any sounds from the vestibule. The coast was clear and I made my exit, walking past the bar and off to my room.

Should I have done it? Definitely not. Did I enjoy it? It was sensory pleasure at the same time as nervous panic! Do I relish the memory? Definitely. Would I do it again? Possibly, but depends on the circumstances and I would have to be pretty sure that (a) I wouldn't get caught and (b) I wouldn't cause any ladies embarrassment or discomfort in the process. Neither of these two ladies knew of my presence and were not harmed by the experience at all. However, if they had detected me, then they may have been shocked or embarrased themselves and I would probably be in trouble. Safer Options? Either find a dual gender toilet with multiple cubicles, in which case your presence is legitimate, or listen outside an open window of public toilets, where you are not intruding in the ladies toilet, but still get the sound effects. None of the above is as good as finding a lady peeing outside though.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

I don't normally have the courage to sneak into the women's room, but the exception is that I do so at work, under the guise of "checking the condition." This is something I do far more often than necessary for just making sure things are clean LOL. These are single person lockable bathrooms. Now we have a camera facing the door that leads to a hall, and the hall itself has the bathroom access. But luckily no cameras in the hall itself. The camera facing the hall access is very useful to me, so I can see who used the restroom. Yes I can easily access the video.

Now I know not everyone here will appreciate this, but I always check the bowl for unflushed treasure. If I find some I instantly lock the door behind me. I will gladly drink pee water straight from the toilet. If I find "solid" things, yes I like that too. But there is a limit to what you can do at work with that! A little sniffing and licking mainly. After washing your hand(gently) you can still more or less smell(if not taste) it on your hand all day yet other people should not notice it in passing. The same can be true of strong pee, but to a smaller extent.

Also when I get lucky I will see a woman entering the bathroom, or overhear her asking another employee where the bathroom is. I rush in, keep quiet, and listen to the magic. Once she enters the woman's room, I gently crack open the men's room door for a better listen. It is always so sad that I cannot go in and join them.

Now since I have such access I am strongly considering the risky business of hidden pinhole cameras. But I probably never will. There is not really much for good spots in that bathroom. Plus you can't really control who uses the bathroom you planted a camera in. Besides the undesirables(elderly etc), it is a matter of time until your camera captures someone who is too young, and suddenly if your camera DOES get found then you are in a whole other realm of trouble (even though they where not the intended target). You can't exactly put up a sign that says "toilet intended for use by 18+ females only." Such a problem is why I will likely never go through with it.

• Like 2
  • 7 years later...

This morning I had a repeat of my post above from 2014 (!).  I was driving along the road about 8:30am and passed the toilets which are set slightly back from the road in a small park.   I noticed that the ladies toilet was open (they have steel grills which get opened) but the gents had the grill across the door.   I couldn't resist the temptation so I pulled into the car park, walked around the toilets and confirmed that the gents was well and truly locked, but the ladies was definitely open - not only was the grill locked in the open position, but the inner door was ajar.

I checked around and there were three people walking across from the road, so I let them pass, then I went to the gents again (just in case anyone was watching), looked at the gate and then went to the ladies.  By this time I was fairly confident that nobody was inside as I'd been there a few minutes.  I walked in without looking cagey and went to the furthest of the three stalls.   The catch into which the cubicle door should latch was broken, so I decided to avoid that one.  I came back to the middle one and found that one was in order.   These are quite old public toilets and they have tiled walls between the stalls, going to about 4 inches above the floor and about a foot down from the ceiling.   The toilet was stainless steel  and had the luxury of a plastic seat with lid, both of which were down.  I lifted the lid and noted that the bowl was quite badly stained (stainless by name, not by nature obviously).   I used the toilet - was tempted to use the floor instead, but I restrained.  I secretly hoped that a lady would come in whilst I was there, but it is not a high traffic area at that time of day, so I knew it was unlikely.   I finished up and listened to determine if I could detect anyone approaching.  It was quiet, so I flushed, opened the door and left.  I didn't see anyone on the way out, but if I had I would have just apologised and said that I was desperate, the gents were locked and I thought it was a more polite option than using the bushes.

I'm tempted to go back there later today and see if I can coincide my visit with a lady using the toilets, but I've got a busy schedule so I think it won't be feasible.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

didn't see anyone on the way out, but if I had I would have just apologised and said that I was desperate, the gents were locked and I thought it was a more polite option than using the bushes.

I doubt most women would mind!

• Like 1

Not necessarily sneaking but as a youth I was always on various school sports teams. At times as the away team we would be given use of the ladies locker room as the home team used the men’s. 

as the entire team was there, the opportunity for fun was few but some things I do recall that I remember fondly from these trips were peaking in unlocked lockers (I have a thing for panties as well) and taking a look inside of the sanitary bin in the stalls. (Not something I found incredibly arousing more of a curiosity) 

always felt a bit naughty in those situations. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, The99Club said:

Did you go to the wrong one or did your wife get desperate and use the men's?

My wife got desperate and she used the men's.  She didn't want me to come out and find her gone.  Fortunately we were the only two in there.  But it probably looked a little odd when we both came out together.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

So wasn't so much sneaking as I was allowed in there this one night. The store I worked at had me come in overnight to deep clean the restrooms and carpeted areas. And there were no ladies on the night shift crew at the time. So I decided to be a naughty little shit before I cleaned everything. I made sure I really had to go before work. I walked into the ladies room after getting all the cleaning supplies, set up the hose to the sprayer, and took out my cock which is half hard by now. I pissed all over the sink counter, into the sinks, aimed down and started pissing all over the floor into each stall. Probably the naughtiest piss I've ever taken, so far at least. Hard to top though. And then of course I hosed it all down and cleaned everything. So know even knew in the first place

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/4/2023 at 8:42 PM, Wolfenstar13 said:

So wasn't so much sneaking as I was allowed in there this one night. The store I worked at had me come in overnight to deep clean the restrooms and carpeted areas. And there were no ladies on the night shift crew at the time. So I decided to be a naughty little shit before I cleaned everything. I made sure I really had to go before work. I walked into the ladies room after getting all the cleaning supplies, set up the hose to the sprayer, and took out my cock which is half hard by now. I pissed all over the sink counter, into the sinks, aimed down and started pissing all over the floor into each stall. Probably the naughtiest piss I've ever taken, so far at least. Hard to top though. And then of course I hosed it all down and cleaned everything. So know even knew in the first place

If you have got to clean everything anyway then you might as well have something to clean!   I bet that was great fun being able to pee freely all over the ladies toilets like that in full knowledge that nobody would ever know (well except us of course!).

4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

If you have got to clean everything anyway then you might as well have something to clean!   I bet that was great fun being able to pee freely all over the ladies toilets like that in full knowledge that nobody would ever know (well except us of course!).

It was an absolute blast! Was with every moment of holding it all day to do. Wish I'd have thought to record it but I didn't, sad to say. Wish work would ask someone to stay overnight for cleaning again, because i would gladly volunteer 😏

• Love 1