First woman I wanted really bad

Brutus

I want to share a fun little story from my teen years. This was 2002 and I was 14. So we had just signed up for Satellite cable TV service, which of course required a lengthy install. I was expecting the guy that came the day before and mapped out how it would be done, but a woman showed up the next day instead. She looked mid to late 30's, about 5'7, pretty face and long blonde hair. Kind of tough looking, like she had done physical labor a lot. It was a hot, rainy summer day so she had on shorts that were mid thigh length and a hooded rain coat. Not tiny shorts like young girls wear these days but still short enough that her thick muscular legs were on display. She also had on a pair of construction boots. I found her to be extremely sexy at first glance. She spent hours working on the install, drilling and running wires from the outside of the house and positioning the satellite dish on the roof. She worked up such a sweat that my mom offered her a bottle of water. I was peaking at her through a hallway window while she was on the roof and saw her drink the whole bottle at once. I had never seen a woman do that before and found it arousing because it was a bit intimidating. 

Eventually she came back in the house to start wiring up the box receivers in each room, of which we had 4. When she got to my room, I remember sitting there playing Parasite Eve 2. (great game btw) At that point, she was soaked in sweat and the smell of it was very potent. Similar to seeing her drink the water, I had never smelled such a strong aroma on a woman before. It wasn't nauseating, but was a very pleasant musky "stink", a strong sweaty feminine body odor that was driving me wild. I was focused on inhaling deeper because I loved it so much. I figured I should leave so she could work without being that close to a customer and as I started to get up, she said "No hun, don't mind me, your fine." I was happy to remain right there and watch her. She moved a big drawer to get to the wall and drill for the wire from outside. This drawer was heavy and was always difficult for me to move but she had so much natural strength that it was nothing to her, and her power was very arousing to me. At one point I asked how long she had been doing this, and she said cable installs and street line repairs for 12 years.

After moving the drawer, she took her rain jacket off, which allowed me to get a perfect look at her ass, while she was knelt down some 5 feet from me, drilling. I just stared at her the whole time, enjoying the visual and her smell. Eventually she snaked the wire through and then turned around to run it to the receiver. At that point she was in a squat position, facing me and I was able to see a beefy camel toe bulging in one side of her shorts for a brief moment before she stood up to walk toward my TV. She had to be careful to prevent sweat from her forehead from dripping on to the receiver and wiped her arm across her head. Her shirt was damp at the underarms. As she was leaning over my TV screwing the wires in, I noticed her large calf muscles contracting. After it was hooked up, she sat down next to me on my bed to show me how to use the remote and navigate the menus for channels. I couldn't follow what she was saying of course, being that close to her, her aroma was even stronger, and I felt her body heat radiating into me. I just nodded in agreement and acted like I understood her. Another interesting thing I noticed was how thick and tough her hands were when she held the remote. They weren't long man-like fingers but they were thicker, more veiny and more rugged looking than mine, especially her thumbs. Again this was from doing hard physical work for so many years. Being that close I could also smell her breath, which was understandably a bit funky from her hours of exertion. But like her body odor, it wasn't gross, just strong.

When she finished her explanation, she smiled, said goodbye and just like that left my room, down to the first floor getting my mom to sign some forms. I sat there holding the remote, looking at the ass print on my mattress where she was seated. I smelled it and it too had her aroma. Soon after, she went out to her van and was gone forever. She had given me the most intense arousal yet at that point in my life. She just captivated me. I was addicted to everything about her and after the thrill of having a grown woman in my room, a sadness and loneliness set in. I missed her presence, energy, face, body and smell and just wanted her back. That was the first time I had ever urged for someone's presence to return and end that feeling of emptiness. I didn't want to disturb anything she had touched, from the way she left my receiver turned to the side or the print from her body on my bed. It was weird. I imagined just ripping her clothes off and shoving my tongue in every orifice she had. I wanted to feel her body on me like an addict needs their drug. She could've gotten me to do any sexual thing she wanted. It took months to get over her and move on but that woman was my first glimpse of just how powerful and wonderful physical closeness can be between two people, even though I was just a kid to her, and I didn't know a thing about her, not even her name. Much of my sexual artwork that I kept hidden under my bed at the time involved recreating her in all kinds of scenarios.

I didn't expect to write this much but the memory came back so vivid and took me on a journey. 

Thank you, mysterious cable install lady, I'll always love you...

Thanks to all for reading and I would like to hear from you about that first special member of the opposite sex that changed you in a major way as a sexual being. 

Edited by Brutus
  • Hot 1