Leaving a wet thong behind

Great experience and great report @Sophie.  Would be good to know who found it and what they thought.  I wonder if several people saw your soaked thong there and ignored it or maybe even felt it or sniffed it, but still left it there.  Maybe someone picked it up and took it with them or maybe it survived until a cleaner came and disposed of it.

Would be good to repeat this, but maybe leave the wet thong somewhere public (even if you don't actually pee in the same place) - maybe a carpark stairwell or something.  Even better would be if you could leave it somewhere that you could watch - maybe leave it in a car park and sit in your car to watch discretely.  You could see how many people looked at it or did something with it.

I know I would definitely have an interest if I found a soaking thong in a car park.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Excellent writing, most visually stimulating and though provoking.

The sight of used, wet panties lying on the ground gets a response I think from most males, myself in particular. Theres a spot of woods nearby where a bike and foot path has been worn through the trees and several places where couples go to make out and get a little booty. I ride through there about once a week sometimes more and always on the lookout for discarded clothing. From time to time there are panties left on the ground in various stages of wetness.  I don't pick them up  but I will look at them and depending on arousal will either pee on them or jerk off and cum on them while standing over them. It's a special kind of thrill for me to wonder how they got there, who was wearing them, is there pee on them, etc. 

Thank you for a good tale. I hope you leave more panties wet with pee out there for us.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...